8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)
    Harreit Jones isn't necessarilly dead.

We didn't see her die and she said something about Dalek's not knowing humans. So she could have done anything to get away/escape etc.
    True, true, I thought that. Also to the above posters, Bad Wolf was spread by Rose to Donna, it was used as a message to the Doctor that something bad was happening.

ReputationRep:
    If the doctor does indeed regenerate he must regenerate into the same form, otherwise Professor River Song wouldn't recognise him in the future would she?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Punk Phloyd)
    If the doctor does indeed regenerate he must regenerate into the same form, otherwise Professor River Song wouldn't recognise him in the future would she?
    she did say hes not "my" doctor...

ReputationRep:
    You are a genius. I forgot about her too. River Song and Jenny... do we think Jenny's comming back next week or next year?

ReputationRep:
    hey, i think you've solved it! rep for you.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody good point. And Tennant would miss out on 1.3 million if he quits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samputer)
    she did say hes not "my" doctor...
    she said his eyes were older - cos he knew what was going to happen to her.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Hmm, there's nothing to say that River Song meets his current reincarnation. River Song 'knew' the Doctor in the library because she called him there. In fact she says "you look so young" or something like that, implying that he didn't look like how she knew her.

ReputationRep:
    does she ever actually "recognise" him????

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she says 'Hello sweetie' the moment she sees him.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by upturnedpalms)
    But River Song called the Doctor to the library, and she knew nobody else was there. So she would know who the man was.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sure DT doesn't regenerate into someone else, I've already posted my theories why not, but I don't think this is proof that he doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)
    Harreit Jones isn't necessarilly dead.

We didn't see her die and she said something about Dalek's not knowing humans. So she could have done anything to get away/escape etc.
    Then why did the stream go dead? She said she was transfering it over, but as soon as we pan away from the daleks the stream dies, which makes me think that the Daleks vaporized her and the room she was in, as per the request of the leader guy.

I think what she was saying was just some more sentimental rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upturnedpalms)
    really? oh... - but still - she called him there and so may have made that connection???

ReputationRep:
    That was easily the best Doctor Who episode EVER, even better then Blink.

ReputationRep:
    yeah harriet jones is a completely unimportant character

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    But River Song called the Doctor to the library, and she knew nobody else was there. So she would know who the man was.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sure DT doesn't regenerate into someone else, I've already posted my theories why not, but I don't think this is proof that he doesn't.
    THEREFORE, by changing the past, she changed the future, so what's to say the future is the same as how she knew it?

ReputationRep:
    This is getting too confusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squid)
    Then why did the stream go dead? She said she was transfering it over, but as soon as we pan away from the daleks the stream dies, which makes me think that the Daleks vaporized her and the room she was in, as per the request of the leader guy.

I think what she was saying was just some more sentimental rubbish.
    It looked like the Daleks aimed at her, then aimed away and pointed at the webcam/computer to kill the stream. The Dalek was definitely pointing directly into the camera anyway, though I guess that could have been done just for dramatic effect.

We've seen other people being hit by the Daleks, so it was strange if they killed her without showing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flick The Switch)
    This is getting too confusing.
    DONT YA JUST LOVE IT?!

ReputationRep:
    I hope someone rang the Doctor's number tonight

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.