The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2320
does she ever actually "recognise" him????
Yeah, she says 'Hello sweetie' the moment she sees him.
upturnedpalms

But River Song called the Doctor to the library, and she knew nobody else was there. So she would know who the man was.

Spoiler

Reply 2323
upturnedpalms

really? oh... - but still - she called him there and so may have made that connection???
Reply 2324
That was easily the best Doctor Who episode EVER, even better then Blink.
Reply 2325
yeah harriet jones is a completely unimportant character
This is getting too confusing.
squid
Then why did the stream go dead? She said she was transfering it over, but as soon as we pan away from the daleks the stream dies, which makes me think that the Daleks vaporized her and the room she was in, as per the request of the leader guy.

I think what she was saying was just some more sentimental rubbish.

It looked like the Daleks aimed at her, then aimed away and pointed at the webcam/computer to kill the stream. The Dalek was definitely pointing directly into the camera anyway, though I guess that could have been done just for dramatic effect.

We've seen other people being hit by the Daleks, so it was strange if they killed her without showing it.
Reply 2328
Flick The Switch
This is getting too confusing.

DONT YA JUST LOVE IT?!
I hope someone rang the Doctor's number tonight :biggrin:
squid
or act...

OUCH lol i quite like her she has defo grown on me!
I'm sure Donna's pet bug has something to do with it. No one has an explanation for that.
Dude
That was easily the best Doctor Who episode EVER, even better then Blink.

Nooo, Blink is still the best, surely!
Feefifofum
It looked like the Daleks aimed at her, then aimed away and pointed at the webcam/computer to kill the stream. The Dalek was definitely pointing directly into the camera anyway, though I guess that could have been done just for dramatic effect.

We've seen other people being hit by the Daleks, so it was strange if they killed her without showing it.

Thats what I thought.... I think that there might be more to that than is being let on
Flick The Switch
I'm sure Donna's pet bug has something to do with it. No one has an explanation for that.

That woman on the stairs could still see something on her back, so it's odd that they'd mention it again if it's entirely irrelevant, surely...
Introspectre
I hope someone rang the Doctor's number tonight :biggrin:

There will be obsessed 14 year old girls frantically scribbling the number down. ''QUICK, GET ME A PEN!''
Feefifofum
That woman on the stairs could still see something on her back, so it's odd that they'd mention it again if it's entirely irrelevant, surely...

Mmm, I'm sure it's got something to do with that. It's always the quiet things that make up a big part of the episode the next time. It was even on the table and then it's on her back again! It also has something to do with time as I said before.
Reply 2337
Dinendal Leralonde
We did get a rather good showing of the hand, didn't we?

[Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw]Stonking, great tits![/Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw] :biggrin:

Oh, and does anyone not know who Harriet Jones is? :biggrin:

I don't even watch doctor who and only saw todays episode but I don't think I will ever forget she is the former prime minister lol

The new doctor is Samuel L Jackson.
Reply 2338
if you tranlate Donna Noble to Latin:
Donna= Woman
Noble= Lord

and te fact that she keeps saying "Temp"= Time

Added to this, the big fat bug, shes probably one of the most important companions.
She;;ll have to go back in time, since its still on her back, and change something she has done...
squid
I'm not 14, or a girl... :frown:

You rang it? :wtf?:

Latest