Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProudEnglishman)
    Yes.
    What gives you the right to pick and choose races to stay in our country. You're a disgrace to your country you racist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elhm1800)
    Is ad hominem your favourite saying or what?? Learn some more its getting boring:cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A proper debate cannot be held when ad hominem is at work. Thus cease to engage in your ad hominem attacks, and I shall stop mentioning ad hominem.

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Both my parents are arab and I was also born in an Arab country and moved here when I was 4 years old. I agree, I don't feel like I'll ever 'fit in' although it's understandable since I wasn't born here but I don't think that should be a reason to not accept people. I suppose it doesn't really matter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hurricaneee)
    In northern ireland we have to deal with the protestant/catholic divide, just up the road from me a middle aged man, father of five, was dragged out of his house at 10:00 pm and was shot dead in his garden, this was at the start of the week.
    It's a bit weird how you N Irish people are still doing this Christian war thing in 2015.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    I don't need to rebuttal anything you said because I know people with this elitist mentality will not change. How can you deny being an English elitist?
    The onus of proof lies on the accuser. You have accused me of being an “English elitist”, thus you must prove me to be guilty of that charge. One cannot accuse someone of murder and expect the accused to prove themselves innocent when the accuser has provided no evidence to the contrary.

Also, the verb is “rebut”, whereas “rebuttal” is the noun.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    Dream on buddy,Britain is now in the hands of 'immigrants' mwahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Well I was born in America and moved to Britain when I was 10. I feel american but I'm used to british culture.

Sadly I identify more with british than american.

ReputationRep:
    What gives you the right to pick and choose races to stay in our country. You're a disgrace to your country you racist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rights do not exist as anything other than mere abstractions. However, as a native Englishman, I have the duty to perpetuate my people and thus my fatherland. By whose standards am I a disgrace to this country? Also, I do not care for the Orwellian buzzword, “racist”.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    Well I was born in America and moved to Britain when I was 10. I feel american but I'm used to british culture.

Sadly I identify more with british than american.
    Oh my late mother was a Newyorker from park slope and I do miss New York,wish I could go back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    The hypocrisy of people with this mentality is they forget British whites had a major role in the slave trade and colonization so how can they blame non whites when they treated them like animals.
    His dreams and hopes will never come true

ReputationRep:
    Rights do not exist as anything other than mere abstractions. However, as a native Englishman, I have the duty to perpetuate my people and thus my fatherland. By whose standards am I a disgrace to this country? Also, I do not care for the Orwellian buzzword, “racist”.
    Oh I'm so sorry you dont like the word racist. Let me choose some others such as bigot? No? Ok what about deluded? No? According to you human rights are mere abstractions are they? Can you even hear yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Dream on buddy,Britain is now in the hands of 'immigrants' mwahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Oh my late mother was a Newyorker from park slope and I do miss New York,wish I could go back!
    Ahh I liked that neighbourhood
    London reminds me of NY which is why I love going to london over Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    Don't you dare use Jennifer Lawrence to further your deluded agenda.

ReputationRep:
    The onus of proof lies on the accuser. You have accused me of being an “English elitist”, thus you must prove me to be guilty of that charge. One cannot accuse someone of murder and expect the accused to prove themselves innocent when the accuser has provided no evidence to the contrary.

Also, the verb is “rebut”, whereas “rebuttal” is the noun.
    You admitted you want all non whites out of the UK. You think England should be defined as a super power. You think the English language is superior to other languages. You call Bolton "Boltonistan" and London "Londonistan" even though White English are the largest ethnic group living there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    Ahh I liked that neighbourhood
    London reminds me of NY which is why I love going to london over Christmas.
    It was definitely better than most neighbourhoods in Brooklyn

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm so sorry you dont like the word racist. Let me choose some others such as bigot? No? Ok what about deluded? No? According to you human rights are mere abstractions are they? Can you even hear yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course human rights are abstractions! What, do you think some spook in the sky bestowed them unto us?

Does the deer not have a “right” to not have his throat torn apart by hyaenas? Of course he doesn't!

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    What do you categorise as being allowed in Britain? Is Natalie Portman allowed? is Nikolas Tesla allowed?

To me Tesla is more superior than a majority of English natives. He actually achieved something for humanity. To further provoke your mind, in the current and evident future, the feudal system is a thing of the past. Superiority of an individual is measured by monetary wealth and entrepreneurship, rather than a particular country.

My apologies if this hurts your perceived view on 'superiority' but unless you are somehow wealthy, you to me are nothing but a walking dictionary.

All the best,

Julian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inglisred)
    Don't you dare use Jennifer Lawrence to further your deluded agenda.
    On whose veritable authority ought I to cease to do so?

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry,I'm an aspiring medic. I hope to catch up to your level sometime,in the not so distant future!
    Good luck

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.