The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, i wouldn't be suprised if they did put references in to something on Donna's back earlier on in the series, like with Rose like someone else said.
Narrative cue me thinks. :biggrin:
I think this is the perfect excuse to go watch the last series again. :biggrin:
Somebody want to lend me the dvds? :frown:
Drewski
Somebody want to lend me the dvds? :frown:

I don't have any, dude. Have you seen the price of them??
They are priced from £12-14 aren't they? Yes, i think i will wait for the boxset :p:
I won't do what i did for Series 2, and buy the DVD's seperatley...then buy the boxset!
Miss.Naughty
They are priced from £12-14 aren't they? Yes, i think i will wait for the boxset :p:
I won't do what i did for Series 2, and buy the DVD's seperatley...then buy the boxset!

Well, you are quite silly:biggrin:

I think it'll be a while before I get any of the boxsets... Bit skint right now:frown:
The answer, my friends, is to have a friend move to New Zealand shortly before the start of series 3, and make you promise to video every episode and post them over.

I now have all four series on good old fashioned VHS. And it ain't cost me a penny!
Emma the Hippy
The answer, my friends, is to have a friend move to New Zealand shortly before the start of series 3, and make you promise to video every episode and post them over.

I now have all four series on good old fashioned VHS. And it ain't cost me a penny!

:yep: Thats what I did, but I recorded them to DVD rather than VHS, as my TV doesn't have a Video bit on it
Drewski
Well, you are quite silly:biggrin:

I think it'll be a while before I get any of the boxsets... Bit skint right now:frown:

Yup me too...trying to save an' all, it's quite a task :rolleyes:

No i wasn't silly...just a little...vacant minded when it coms to purchasing one could say? :yep:
Miss.Naughty
Yup me too...trying to save an' all, it's quite a task :rolleyes:

No i wasn't silly...just a little...vacant minded when it coms to purchasing one could say? :yep:

A little "vacant minded"? Riiiight...

Where abouts are they in EnZed then? Got a few mates working over there now, one or two of them owe me!:biggrin:
I did record them all on Sky+...

but then I deleted them after I watched them. What was I thinking??
theredsox
I did record them all on Sky+...

but then I deleted them after I watched them. What was I thinking??

Yes, what were you thinking?! :p: Couldn't you record them all again, when they repeat on BBC3?
My input to this thread;

Catherine Tate is the single most talentless and irritating 'actress' and 'comedian' ever to blag their way into public view.

She's intolerable. Cringe everytime I see her 'act.'
TommyWannabe
My input to this thread;

Catherine Tate is the single most talentless and irritating 'actress' and 'comedian' ever to blag their way into public view.

She's intolerable. Cringe everytime I see her 'act.'

I was going to sum up this post in one word but I'm way too polite but it would have sounded something like hunt.

Okay, she's not the best British actress in the world but this sounds more like someone trying to stir things up. I was really proud of the job she'd done with Donna, I was very sceptical when they announced it, I was a fan of both but thought the mix would be ridiculous.
Perfect_Gent
I was going to sum up this post in one word but I'm way too polite but it would have sounded something like hunt.

Okay, she's not the best British actress in the world but this sounds more like someone trying to stir things up. I was really proud of the job she'd done with Donna, I was very sceptical when they announced it, I was a fan of both but thought the mix would be ridiculous.

I'm not trying to stir things up, I just wish the producers of the show had used a little more insight and intelligence before casting someone who clearly has no ability whatsoever. Let's face it. If she' hadn't of done the Catherine Tate show you'd have been laughing at her imcompetence.

I like Dr Who, everything about it except her.

Watch this for example;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmiOCrK3hWE&feature=related

"You're not mating with me sunshine, not a chance me old codger, lets 'ave a knees up at the boozer"

Oh. My. God.
I like Dr Who, everything about it except her.

Try watching some (or all of the Bonnie Langford) episodes, most of the Billie/Christopher crap. There REALLY has been a load of crap out there over the years, (Adric was a complete knob and I was glad when he died, nothing personal to the actor, just the character) KT was a breath of fresh air!
she wasn't that bad. i mean she portrayed her character well, she wasn't that terrible.
I liked Donna, thought she did well.
Yeah, Catherine Tate exceeded my expectations as Donna. I thought she did good, it was one of my fav series'.
Look let's face it, we know she isn't the best actress in the whole entire universe. But she portrayed the character Donna really well, that role was meant for her, and she made a different sort of companion in comparison to Martha and Rose etc.
I think she did it justice.

Latest