Scroll to see replies

Reply 3340
Lol i agree.. Better than that cod nonsense XD

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Evil Genius and AoE

Nostalgiaaaa
Reply 3342
Original post by B-More52
Currently waiting on NBA 2K12 from Zavvi. But after reading reviews about Zavvi's delivery process, it looks like I'll be waiting a while if even the tiniest thing goes wrong on their side. :s-smilie:

I waited 12 days before cancelling my order because it was "awaiting stock pick"
It's around £23 on Amazon (that took 8 days to deliver)
Zelda: The Wind Waker and Borderlands, I've got so much free time at the moment :sly:
Half-way through Uncharted 3
Sort of through LA Noire

Fifa 12 always finds its way into my PS3
Just starting out on Mass Effect 2
Revision :yep:

...But after I get home tomorrow: Skyrim, Fifa 12, Football Manager 2012, Mass Effect 3 and hopefully Battlefield 3 next week :awesome::woo:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3347
Any suggestions for a nice single player game? I haven't play anything for a year, but don't want to start with a **** game. lol. I loved Heavy Rain but I only have a laptop now. :smile:
Sims 3 (does that count? :redface:) I don't even care, pets works on my laptop = horses <3
It was skyrim but OMFG when i spawn, i can't fast travel because enemies are nearby, and every time i move one step some bad ass ice-dragon comes and kills me instantly. mad.
When I have the time, BF3 on ps3. Add me, Jongeh.
I decided to give Skyrim a try again. I hadn't played it for like six months because I couldn't get into it. But then I decided to do the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood and I started to like it more.
Reply 3352
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, on which I have come up against a fairly irritable impasse.
Just got round to playing Battlefield 3 the other day although I acquired it when it first came out. Campaign is extremely short and nothing exciting and I can't play online because I need to download the patch which is almost 1.4GB and for some reason it takes ages and then I get an error before it completes downloading it which is extremely frustrating.

So started playing Ace Combat: Assault Horizon which again I acquired when it first came out but just got round to playing now. About half way through the campaign mode now and it's been quite good; I like how you get to do different things like flying an apache etc but one thing that still annoys me is the length of each level or chapter and how infrequent the game gets saved. One simple mistake and you have to re-do a lot of gameplay.
Original post by El_Mayo
I waited 12 days before cancelling my order because it was "awaiting stock pick"
It's around £23 on Amazon (that took 8 days to deliver)

Came on Monday after being dispatched on Wednesday and saved £4. I can't really complain at the minute. :tongue:
Some dream hop artist by the name Pogo made this track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3dT36T4Dyo

I heard it and went to play.

Nintendo really do know how to make great games, even if their franchises are tiring out
Reply 3356
Playing BF3 and SSF4 ATM. After Fridays exam gonna get into UMVC3
The Warriors (PS2)
Team fortress 2 and football manager 2012. If anyone wants to have a few games on tf2 then just let me know :smile:
Just got Halo 3.

Working through Batman: Arkham City.

Also dabbling in Mass Effect 3's multiplayer.

Latest