Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maliha Ahmed)
    oh ok. No, I don't live far from the uni, so no.
    aright ok. i won't be living at the uni accomodation either. its only a 25 minute journey to Brunel. How are you going to get to Brunel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junaid78692)
    aright ok. i won't be living at the uni accomodation either. its only a 25 minute journey to Brunel. How are you going to get to Brunel?
    Oh ok. Not sure yet.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok. Not sure yet.
    I just have to get one bus 742 down towards Heathrow which stops near Brunel. I am really keen to find out what my timetable would be like. Is there any way we can find out before we start in September?

ReputationRep:
    I just have to get one bus 742 down towards Heathrow which stops near Brunel. I am really keen to find out what my timetable would be like. Is there any way we can find out before we start in September?
    Oh that's good. I don't think we can, maybe we can. I'm not sure.

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's good. I don't think we can, maybe we can. I'm not sure.
    I might be changing my course over to Law LLB instead of Business Management. I will find out tomorrow or Monday if Brunel allows me too. Fingers crossed I get in to Law!!!:bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    I might be changing my course over to Law LLB instead of Business Management. I will find out tomorrow or Monday if Brunel allows me too. Fingers crossed I get in to Law!!!:bigsmile:
    Oh really? What made you switch to Law?

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? What made you switch to Law?
    Brunel told me that I can do Law due to the predicted grades they can see. If I achieve the required grades than I could study Law. Now they are telling me, it can take up to two weeks to notify me which is depressing as I'm going on holiday on Monday next week.

My gut feeling was always to study Law but since I did business for A Levels, I chose business Management straight away. But now I want to go back to Law.

I think Brunel's admission team will strangle me when I turn up in September!!! (giving them too much grief)

ReputationRep:
    Brunel told me that I can do Law due to the predicted grades they can see. If I achieve the required grades than I could study Law. Now they are telling me, it can take up to two weeks to notify me which is depressing as I'm going on holiday on Monday next week.

My gut feeling was always to study Law but since I did business for A Levels, I chose business Management straight away. But now I want to go back to Law.

I think Brunel's admission team will strangle me when I turn up in September!!! (giving them too much grief)
    Ohh ok good luck !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.