The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

indians joining Brunel this september 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maliha Ahmed
oh ok. No, I don't live far from the uni, so no.

aright ok. i won't be living at the uni accomodation either. its only a 25 minute journey to Brunel. How are you going to get to Brunel?
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Original post by Junaid78692
aright ok. i won't be living at the uni accomodation either. its only a 25 minute journey to Brunel. How are you going to get to Brunel?

Oh ok. Not sure yet.
Oh ok. Not sure yet.

I just have to get one bus 742 down towards Heathrow which stops near Brunel. I am really keen to find out what my timetable would be like. Is there any way we can find out before we start in September?
I just have to get one bus 742 down towards Heathrow which stops near Brunel. I am really keen to find out what my timetable would be like. Is there any way we can find out before we start in September?

Oh that's good. I don't think we can, maybe we can. I'm not sure.
Oh that's good. I don't think we can, maybe we can. I'm not sure.

I might be changing my course over to Law LLB instead of Business Management. I will find out tomorrow or Monday if Brunel allows me too. Fingers crossed I get in to Law!!!:bigsmile:
I might be changing my course over to Law LLB instead of Business Management. I will find out tomorrow or Monday if Brunel allows me too. Fingers crossed I get in to Law!!!:bigsmile:

Oh really? What made you switch to Law?
Oh really? What made you switch to Law?

Brunel told me that I can do Law due to the predicted grades they can see. If I achieve the required grades than I could study Law. Now they are telling me, it can take up to two weeks to notify me which is depressing as I'm going on holiday on Monday next week.

My gut feeling was always to study Law but since I did business for A Levels, I chose business Management straight away. But now I want to go back to Law.

I think Brunel's admission team will strangle me when I turn up in September!!! (giving them too much grief):biggrin::wink:
Brunel told me that I can do Law due to the predicted grades they can see. If I achieve the required grades than I could study Law. Now they are telling me, it can take up to two weeks to notify me which is depressing as I'm going on holiday on Monday next week.

My gut feeling was always to study Law but since I did business for A Levels, I chose business Management straight away. But now I want to go back to Law.

I think Brunel's admission team will strangle me when I turn up in September!!! (giving them too much grief):biggrin::wink:

Ohh ok good luck !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending