• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    The woman is a timelord. She could be the only one to stop President Borusa (Dalton).

ReputationRep:
    When The Doctor said "Sometimes I think a Time Lord lives too long", does it suggest The Doctor will destroy the revived Time Lords?

(Original post by TheNihilist)
    When The Doctor said "Sometimes I think a Time Lord lives too long", does it suggest The Doctor will destroy the revived Time Lords?
    Or perhaps destroy himself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Or perhaps destroy himself?
    As well as that, triggering his regeneration. I have this feeling Wilf will die as well. Hate to see much loved characters die.

I think in the next episode will be that the Master will be a prisoner if the Time Lords don't die, and the Earth saved.

ReputationRep:
    Many of the RTD characters will see their end probably. Wilf, Donna, maybe Rose, who knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Everybody. [Except Jenny, River Song]

The Time Lords will probably reset everything, erase Earth's memories of the past 5 years of all these Christmas monsters. Aliens in London, Christmas Star etc etc

If you mean end by death, then definitely not

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rose. She's just a visit to the past before the 9th doctor

Wilf and Donna :afraid: I hope so. I want to see someone die.
    Yeah, probably not die as such. Just not be a part of the Dr Who universe any more. Wiped of memories and that.

Though I think Sally Sparrow won't. Moffat loves that character I think.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they're going to get rid of Sally Sparrow as;

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Weeping Angels are coming back, which gives the possibility that she will (since you mention that Moffat likes the character)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I don't think they're going to get rid of Sally Sparrow as;

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Weeping Angels are coming back, which gives the possibility that she will (since you mention that Moffat likes the character)
    If the Weeping Angels AND Sally Sparrow appear in the same episode, expect a snarky deja vu comment from me.

ReputationRep:
    REALLY?! O_O That seems a bit ... yeah :|

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Crash of the Byzantine involves the Weeping Angels? Isn't it a two part too?

ReputationRep:
    WHAT?! All these Moffat regulars in the same episode?!

He'll have nothing left :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I have to say, that episode sounds amazingly :coma:
    it's all my favourite bits put together.

ReputationRep:
    If River Song appears, Sally Sparrow wont - they're from vastly different times (I thought?)

ReputationRep:
    Nah it's fine

Although Preview Clip 1 and Preview Clip 2 are the same thing, only 1 is a longer version.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder in the BBC Breakfast clip if the picture of Mao changed to a pic of the Master,lol!

ReputationRep:
    Grrrr... that preview entitled run donna run won't play for me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I had to go to Youtube and play the donna one in "High Quality" (Misnomer, thy name is that)

ReputationRep:
    Nope no better although I did see it in two parts. Found the bit with the Master and the Doctor speaking with the Dr in the chair and also found the 1 minute version (which I think you posted earlier?)

And thanks All my rep is for my sig lol

ReputationRep:
    I am so excited :gah:

For anyone who wants to see it, the repeat of part 1 is on BBC1 at 12:55.

OMG

It's time. :excited:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.