Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirdIsWord)
    I don't oppose it but I don't necessarily support it.
    Same.

(Original post by serah.exe)
    I've been an atheist for over 3-4 years. :rofl:
    huh lol
    So you left it

ReputationRep:
    I'm not religious but I think it's wrong. Why change a system that has operated successfully for hundreds of years just because of a small minority?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    huh lol
    So you left it
    Why are you on anon, I don't bite.
    And it's more like I lived in a Muslim household, I read more about the religion and saw how it's full of ********. :yep:

And it's more like I lived in a Muslim household, I read more about the religion and saw how it's full of ********. :yep:
    more like you came on tsr and they ripped you apart :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Are you ok? I became an atheist when I was about year 10, and I have only made my TSR account last year. :yep:

Pretty sure I know who this is now. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, kinda have to being gay lmao. Don't really understand why people don't.

ReputationRep:
    more like you got brainwashed by the media

ReputationRep:
    Rage quit her religion
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ABeingOnEarth)
    more like you got brainwashed by the media
    the media is everywhere ! ! ! 1 !
    Apparently people who are atheists can't think for themselves and were "brainwashed".
    MrsSheldonCooper :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently people who are atheists can't think for themselves and were "brainwashed".
    Its just my opinion. Why did you quote her in? Is she like the king of atheists on TSR...lol

ReputationRep:
    I remember some anon on the "What would you do if your kid was gay and Muslim" thread said to me that I had been brainwashed for believing in gay marriage and equal gay rights :lol:

Isn't it great how media brainwashed we are?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Its just my opinion. Why did you quote her in? Is she like the king of atheists on TSR...lol
    She's mah queen. :daydreaming:

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I remember some anon on the "What would you do if your kid was gay and Muslim" thread said to me that I had been brainwashed for believing in gay marriage and equal gay rights :lol:

Lol man these triggered religious people, and always on anon too since they're pussies. :rofl:
    Didn't know being a human by believing in gay marriage and equal gay rights was due to "brainwashing". They're proving the point that their religion promotes hate. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I don't support it, nor am I against it. To me, a marriage is between a man and a woman. However, just because I believe so, does not mean that gay people should not be allowed to marry each other. My opinion/ideology should not affect other people's lives.

ReputationRep:
    She's mah queen. :daydreaming:

Lol man these triggered religious people, and always on anon too since they're pussies. :rofl:
    Didn't know being a human by believing in gay marriage and equal gay rights was due to "brainwashing". They're proving the point that their religion promotes hate. :rofl:
    Thanks bebs :3

Oh yeah and the excuses for being on anon are so funny as well. You've got the "OMG you're so ignorant" and the "You don't put it in context" argument as well when arguing religion

ReputationRep:
    What is this weird obsession with trying to control other peoples lives? Does it make you feel like your marriage is invalid if u allow gays to get married? Its weird.I dont care what they do, it doesnt affect me, it doesnt affect anyone except them. they should be allowed to make the same mistakes as us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)

Woah, atheists I didn't say your brainwashed for having your own opinions. I have my beliefs, you have yours. People can be gay if they want. In Islam as all of you know, your prohibited from being homosexual but does that mean I treat gay people differently from other people, no. What people choose do in their private lifes has nothing to do with me.

ReputationRep:
    im all for gay marriage people should be able to love whoever they want

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    im all for gay marriage people should be able to love whoever they want

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woah, atheists I didn't say your brainwashed for having your own opinions. I have my beliefs, you have yours. People can be gay if they want. In Islam as all of you know, your prohibited from being homosexual but does that mean I treat gay people differently from other people, no. What people choose do in their private lifes has nothing to do with me.
    I know you didn't I'm referring to another thread

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.