The Student Room Group

Starbucks, Costa or Caffe Nero?

Scroll to see replies

Costa, all the way. Drinks are much nicer although the service can be rubbish at times.
Their frozen smoothies are delicious.
Starbucks is my favourite because Caramel Light Frappuccino is my favourite :smile: Costa next for the Caramel Crunch Frescao, and Caffe Nero third because it's milkshake thingy isn't as nice in my opinion. For hot chocolate Caffe Nero is the best though!
Reply 62
i don't drink coffee (hot chocolate for me :smile:) but i think i prefer caffe nero. well, the drink & food is best there - i guess starbucks has a better atmosphere. and costa is freaking everywhere - i'm bored of it!
Costa.
I know its not on the list - but esquires. Most comfy seats and the nicest cofee.
Then starbucks
Then costa
Never been to nero.
Bluelight
hot chocolate milano from caffe nero!

completely utterly agree. they are amazing =D
Reply 66
Nero, easily.
Reply 67
caffe Neroooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop! Woop!
Reply 68
Starbucks!! Coffee frappucino :drool:
Reply 69
bron-winnie
I can't drink caffeine, and Starbucks do awful hot chocolate, so I prefer Costa, never been to Caffe Nero. I prefer Coffee Republic to both of them though.

Lol!!! I totally agree! The hot chocolate in starbucks is too sweet and sickening!

It's costa all the way for me at the moment!!:yep:
Reply 70
starbuck's, but thier cakes suck.
Nero.
But I would take an independent over a chain any day.
Reply 72
I'm actually neutral. All 3 are good in their own ways, but my favourite drink is a hot choc from Caffe Nero. Mmmmm.
Reply 73
Pret/Nero
Reply 74
Caffè Nero for me :smile:
all to expensive for me
AMT coffee.
Omnomnom.
Nero!!! One down the road from my sixth form... I spend alot of money there :/
Reply 78
I like Caffe Nero best. Starbucks is too busy all the time. I quite like Costa too. :smile:

My favourites are Offshore and Tinderbox in Glasgow though :biggrin:
Reply 79
None of them are brilliant. Costa is the best out of the three, though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending