The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover Liverpool- True Student Accommodation

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at True Student Accommodation Liverpool. It is located right across from the Royal Hospital (ideal for any medical students or students on placement). Also within walking distance from the city centre and located close to shops such as Lidl, Tesco, Subway, One Stop and Starbucks (literally opposite the building).

The room I have available is the most affordable, situated on the first floor in the new block. It is a 44 week contract from the 8th September 2023- 12th July 2024 (contract can be extended if needed) and £161 a week.

The building is unreal in comparison to all other accommodations in the area. With a festival zone, state of the art gym, cinema room, rooftop for studying and parting plus a big rooftop terrace. There is even a caffe/ pizza bar called Doza with a study room.

The staff are very laid back. Unlike every other accommodation the staff throw daily events, from partys (free drinks) to games, trips, gym and yoga classes, and much more.

My reason for leaving is personal however I am gutted to be letting this amazing place and the friends I have made go.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
Is this a studio?
Original post by maddythom
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at True Student Accommodation Liverpool. It is located right across from the Royal Hospital (ideal for any medical students or students on placement). Also within walking distance from the city centre and located close to shops such as Lidl, Tesco, Subway, One Stop and Starbucks (literally opposite the building).

The room I have available is the most affordable, situated on the first floor in the new block. It is a 44 week contract from the 8th September 2023- 12th July 2024 (contract can be extended if needed) and £161 a week.

The building is unreal in comparison to all other accommodations in the area. With a festival zone, state of the art gym, cinema room, rooftop for studying and parting plus a big rooftop terrace. There is even a caffe/ pizza bar called Doza with a study room.

The staff are very laid back. Unlike every other accommodation the staff throw daily events, from partys (free drinks) to games, trips, gym and yoga classes, and much more.

My reason for leaving is personal however I am gutted to be letting this amazing place and the friends I have made go.

Hey, I would be interested in taking the tanancy starting from January

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending