Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Tina
no thats where i draw the line...i respect views but i dont respect racism

isnt racism a view though
Reply 381
vienna95
aww. get the violins out..
ur the only one who cares or responds to them. get back to the argument.

:biggrin:
Reply 382
JSM
isnt racism a view though

it might well be but its not one that i respect
Reply 383
Tina
no thats where i draw the line...i respect views but i dont respect racism

and as we have been consitently pointing out. the BNP as a legal political party does not hold those views either through its policies or its manifesto. if it did it would not be given legitimacy.
Reply 384
Tina
i cant believe this egyptian leader...is allowing someone to preach hatred accagainst his own race?!

again you got it wrong. He agreed with what kilroy had to say about the lack of women's rights in Arab states, the lack of free speech (ooh the irony) and the apparent celebrations over teh murder of 3,000. I take ti you have not read what he said.
Reply 385
Tina
i cant believe this egyptian leader...is allowing someone to preach hatred accagainst his own race?!

how bigoted...how racist.
Tina

lack of resepct for his own race perhaps.
Reply 387
vienna95
and as we have been consitently pointing out. the BNP as a legal political party does not hold those views either through its policies or its manifesto. if it did it would not be given legitimacy.

although it is affiliated with the NF
Tina
it might well be but its not one that i respect

but now he is sayin that he didnt mean those things or wateva...
Reply 389
vienna95

i think that there is no doubt the BNP is racist....you only have to look at some of their main leaders and the kind of activities they involve themselves in. they disgust me
Reply 390
bono

maybe but i was just amazed at it. personally i wouldnt stand for it
Reply 391
vienna95
how bigoted...how racist.

haha! im actually leader of a racial harmony group
Reply 392
bono

and race ahead of principle is something that, like Tina, you support?
Reply 393
bono

well i meant i dont respect racism at all...not from kilroy, BNP or whoever else it may be. and anyway if kilroy didnt mean why did he say it in the first place? i think hes just trying to keep his job?
Reply 394
bono

maskall, ur one to talk about respect
Reply 395
Tina

poor them..
Reply 396
Tina
i think that there is no doubt the BNP is racist....you only have to look at some of their main leaders and the kind of activities they involve themselves in. they disgust me

what activities do they engage in. Your self rightousness disgusts me.
Reply 397
vienna95
poor them..

its been working quite well actually...if only the real world could work so beautifully ...sighs
Reply 398
Tina

racial harmony group - arent these things more to do with exposing differences between races. Its actually racist saying we need one of these for different races to get along as it suggests that different races hold irreconcilable views.
Reply 399
Tina
well i meant i dont respect racism at all...not from kilroy, BNP or whoever else it may be. and anyway if kilroy didnt mean why did he say it in the first place? i think hes just trying to keep his job?

you dont respect racism at all, do you support Nelson Mandela?

Latest

Trending

Trending