Reply 180
Right now, Fable 2 on 360.
Reply 181
I've gone back to playing Oblivion for a while
Fallout 3 getting prepared for Fallout NV
xangelinax
Fallout 3 getting prepared for Fallout NV

Ooh yes! So soon it's almost tangible!
Me and my bro's are currently rinsing the last ounces of life out of MW2, I really hope Black Ops lives up to it's expectations cause MW2 is as good as dead now...

Currently just playing Pokemon Leaf Green on my iPhone.. some serious old school nostalgia!

I've still got Red Dead to complete and both Gears Of Wars and GTA4 to re-complete, but Formula One 2010 is out soooon!!
Still FM2010, in the year 2040 and still going strong...
Jace Falco
Ooh yes! So soon it's almost tangible!

Oh I really cant wait, Im on the fallout forums at least once a day to see if theres anything been updated.
Reply 187
LonelySoul193
Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 :smile:

Still waiting for Rockstar to announce the PC version :mad:
I B.S.

Right now I'm playing Runescape, I started when I was 16 but took a break from it that same year. Then I picked it up again the following year or so and I've been playing it pretty regularly ever since. It's an entertaining and pretty complex game, and I really like it.

:clap2:

I'm also playing Runescape just now - anyone who says "It's for 13 year olds only!!!" etc hasn't played it properly :p: I've been playing on and off for 3 years now, really getting back in to it :smile:

Add me in game if you want :smile: My name is "Power Pufter". I know, no jokes please :p:
Reply 189
Final Doom [psone] and Goldeneye

old school :yep:
UnWise
Still waiting for Rockstar to announce the PC version :mad:

get a ps3
Reply 191
rugbyladosc
get a ps3

Would rather get a 360 for that game. Runs it better :wink:
Reply 192
Just started Final Fantasy XIII for the 360, and afterwards, I'll be playing the originals and Chaos Rings on my iPod touch.
UnWise
Would rather get a 360 for that game. Runs it better :wink:

And pay to go online :wink:
xangelinax
Oh I really cant wait, Im on the fallout forums at least once a day to see if theres anything been updated.

So, normal or hardcore mode? And what about preorder bonuses? I know the Steam version gives the caravan pack, but I couldn't find any mention of bonuses on Amazon, Play, Game or HMV.
Reply 195
rugbyladosc
And pay to go online :wink:

Pssh, it's all good! :biggrin:
Reply 196
Anyone played the Mafia II demo? Thought it was quite disappointing :frown:
UnWise
Anyone played the Mafia II demo? Thought it was quite disappointing :frown:

I thought it was jolly good actually and got me to buy the game (£31 from Amazon). What didn't you like about it?
Playing CoD Waw ATM while waiting for Mafia II and Black Ops :smile:
Back to CSS.

fuuuuuu-

Latest