The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

playing skyrim again :smile:
Life is Strange. It's much better than I thought it was going to be.
Same, waiting on the Steam PC version!
Dark Souls on PS3 at the moment. Plus some Battlefield BC2 inbetween it.
Fallout 4. I'm new to the franchise. What a game. Very weird game, but wow.
Blade & Soul is my new favourite!!! A great mmo!

Ontop of that back to fallout 4 and Warthunder with bits of Star Wars: The old Republic... really enjoying my Bounty Hunters storyline!!!
Aeeria Online
CS:GO is my most played game
Reply 6228
I've been glued to Smite for over a year now, which sucks because I keep meaning to play more storydriven games..

EDIT: Hey @preetg97 look what I'm wearing over on the bottom left in my helmet slot :giggle:
(edited 8 years ago)
Tom Clancy's The Division, assuming I'm still awake in an hour's time when the 28GB download finally finishes.
Original post by Student403

RS3 Content? DansGame

All bout dat OSRS mining content by yours truly.

Original post by XxKingSniprxX
RS3 Content? DansGame

All bout dat OSRS mining content by yours truly.

LMFAO that picture :rofl:
Subnautica! It's one of the few genuinely good early-access games on Steam - a huge amount of content and stunning graphics.
Been going through MGS V, Fallout 4 and BF4 and a bit of Rainbow Six. All quality games, amazing how they turned round BF4, although I think I'm done with futuristic themes, WW2 or after now pls.
Original post by somemightsay888
Been going through MGS V, Fallout 4 and BF4 and a bit of Rainbow Six. All quality games, amazing how they turned round BF4, although I think I'm done with futuristic themes, WW2 or after now pls.

Talking about that. I wouldn't mind a WAW remaster
Block n Load
Original post by Binary Freak
Talking about that. I wouldn't mind a WAW remaster

Yeah, there were a lot of rumours about an MW2 remaster after a website and some coding was spotted by eagle eyed dude, but nothing has come of it yet.

Was hoping Black Ops 3 would have been Cold War or something but it's **** lmao, Battlefield better not have that jetpack ****
To actually stay on topic, I'm 'playing' Minecraft PS4 Edition.

Original post by somemightsay888
Yeah, there were a lot of rumours about an MW2 remaster after a website and some coding was spotted by eagle eyed dude, but nothing has come of it yet.

Was hoping Black Ops 3 would have been Cold War or something but it's **** lmao, Battlefield better not have that jetpack ****

Modern Warfare 2 remaster would be good.. Until it gets infested with sad quick scopers. It's a pipe dream with games like Call Of Duty anyway. All they need to do is release a half-assed game and then they've got tens of millions of people on JSA at their beck and call. Honestly, nobody these days gives a $%£ about the campaign, unless they're just in for it for the trophies/achievements..

Yeah getting sick of all this post-modern crap as well. Either way I'll be happy when Far Cry Primal and Horizon: Zero Dawn are released. Aside from that, I'll just sit around playing various games, and any multi-player time spent on Hardline.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Binary Freak
To actually stay on topic, I'm 'playing' Minecraft PS4 Edition.

Modern Warfare 2 remaster would be good.. Until it gets infested with sad quick scopers. It's a pipe dream with games like Call Of Duty anyway. All they need to do is release a half-assed game and then they've got tens of millions of people on JSA at their beck and call. Honestly, nobody these days gives a $%£ about the campaign, unless they're just in for it for the trophies/achievements..

Yeah getting sick of all this post-modern crap as well. Either way I'll be happy when Far Cry Primal and Horizon: Zero Dawn are released. Aside from that, I'll just sit around playing various games, and any multi-player time spent on Hardline.

Yeah, I genuinely didn't like MW2 anyway, it was broken af and there were a couple of super OP guns and the rest were meh. Good maps though ngl. They did try and innovate with BO3 imo, just they erm "innovated" too much and made it SpawnKillOps.
Far Cry Primal will be Far Cry 4 but with a cheap prehistoric skin, so sick of Ubisofts formulaic "liberate the tower" games, wish they'd just **** off. Horizon and Firewatch look sick, did you get into Division beta? Hardline lmaoo, just get 4 ffs, it's less than a tenner now!

Latest