Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires :colondollar:
Red Dead Redemption :sexface:
Reply 102
Left 4 Dead 2 AGAIN on X360, because I'm an Achievement whore =D
Also a Children's Card Game pretty much whenever XD
S.R
Empire Total War. Been playing it since last year march, i'm addicted :s-smilie:

you got addicted to that crap? i bought it and played it for two days and ****** off.
Reply 104
Tekken 6. Just improving my online rank. Currently Avenger.
Reply 105
Wulf chan
Having a break from FFXIII to play some mw2 :smile: although it's annoying me already but I need the plat trophy D:

on my PSP I'm trying to finish FFVII: crisis core (I'm very close to the end but I cba to finish it xD)

Haha you sound like me two months ago. (Finished both XIII and CC recently :biggrin:)

I'm currently playing FFVI on a gba emulator O_o
Reply 106
Altitude, bought it a couple of days ago on steam and it's awesome.
Reply 107
FinalFlash
Super Street Fighter 4
Prince of Persia

This and +1 to you sir
Football Manager 2010 :woo:
Reply 109
Casshern1456
you got addicted to that crap? i bought it and played it for two days and ****** off.

Haters gonna hate.
Reply 110
A Mysterious Lord
The Game :biggrin:

You just lost the game
Reply 111
OL1V3R
Amplitude on PS2, the predecessor to Guitar Hero.

I used to have Frequency. It didn't grab me enough to go and pick up Amplitude. I've no idea why they didn't sell millions since it's more or less the same damn game as GH.
Red dead redemption, Counter-strike:source, FIFA 2010. <----- Best combination in the world.
GTA 4

just killed playboy X :p:
Reply 114
Starcraft 2, TF2 mainly nowadays with occasional League of Legends.
noggins
I used to have Frequency. It didn't grab me enough to go and pick up Amplitude. I've no idea why they didn't sell millions since it's more or less the same damn game as GH.

Yeah I know, since it's a very similar engine. It's probably because Amplitude wasn't commercial enough to the public (whereas Guitar Hero was) even though it is a very innovative and addictive game.
Reply 116
Juggling several at the mo...

Started BioShock 2 again... then rented BioShock again and after that I'll continue the sequel :P
Borderlands - first playthrough, s'coool!
Team Fortress 2
Football Manager 2010
And The Adventures of PB Winterbottom which is incredible :biggrin:
Trials 2 Second Edition - PC.
Guild Wars - PC
GTA IV - X360
Resident Evil 5 - X360

^ That's my current games list ^^
Final Fantasy VII on the PSP.
Hearts of Iron 3, I've been playing it and the second game obsessively all year.

Latest