The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you find the idea of gay sex replusive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by EffieFlowers
I have no idea whether this is in the right section or not! Feel free to move.

Well I was just reading through that 'Am I homophobic for feeling this way' thread and I was quite surprised by the amount of straight people who said they found the idea disgusting.

And to me that was quite surprising, I mean I'm straight but the idea of homosexual's engaging in sexual behavior doesn't repulse me, I mean at the end of the day it's not that different from what straight people do? :confused:

I just always assumed that the majority of people had the same sort of mindset as me, so what do you guys think?

It's not disgusting at all, and none of them do anything straight couples don't do - anal, oral, etc. It's all just sex at the end of the day
Reply 181
Original post by abc:)
It's not disgusting at all, and none of them do anything straight couples don't do - anal, oral, etc. It's all just sex at the end of the day

Yeah but its with two men.

WHOA :confused:
Original post by Marc707
Just because you find the idea disgusting doesnt make you homosexual. It just means you're straight and you wouldnt like to partake in that activity.

Haha protest too much? The OP said nothing about people who are disgusted by it being homosexual.

Then again, I find people who make a big deal out of finding it repulsive usually are closet cases.
If anything I find the idea a bit of a turn on- dunno if that makes me weird.
Reply 184
Original post by MostUncivilised

Then again, I find people who make a big deal out of finding it repulsive usually are closet cases.

Come on, this idea promoted by the gay agenda that anyone who appears to be overly critical or disgusted by gaygays is gay themselves is fallacious
Oh and to answer the OP, of course not; bumming anothr guy is loads of fun :ahee:

Original post by MrHappy_J
If anything I find the idea a bit of a turn on- dunno if that makes me weird.

Not at all; it's quite hot in practice. And two guys can "flip", as it were, so there's endless variety.
Original post by Cephalus
Come on, this idea promoted by the gay agenda that anyone who appears to be overly critical or disgusted by gaygays is gay themselves is fallacious

The gay agenda lol as if there is a conspiracy of gay people hell-bent on (recruiting your children?)

What next? Lizard people and the pyramid corporation?

If someone says, "I don't like it, it does nothing for me", that's pretty normal. If they regularly and loudly make a big deal about how much it disgusts them, like you do, it's usually a pretty good sign they're gagging for some bum sex
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 187
The gay agenda lol as if there is a conspiracy of gay people hell-bent on (recruiting your children?)

What next? Lizard people and the pyramid corporation?

I'm not gonna have any children, I'm gay lol.

And whoa, do you not believe in the pyramid corporation????
I'm not gonna have any children, I'm gay lol

Gay people can't have children?

And whoa, do you not believe in the pyramid corporation????

:sexface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 189
Gay people can't have children?

I didn't say that.

All I said was I'm not having any :confused:
I didn't say that.

Fair play.
Reply 191
Yes. The idea of it digust me, not to say it's wrong though, I have no problems with gay people.
I don't see anything disgusting in here. Actually, it's kinda attractive as well as woman + woman/woman + man. Eh, but more man + man :tongue:
Original post by GeneralOJB
Yes, because the word of God should be followed by everyone, and as a Christian nation, the government should be following the truth that is the bible. What other God's saying are meaningless, as those God's are false and the work of the devil. Jesus is the only way to truth.

It was the old testiment that say that a man may not lay next to another man. The new testiment says nothing of homosexuality. If we all listened to the old testiment you woul;d go to hell for planting two different crops in the same field, for wearing two different types of thread in the same piece of clothing and for eating lobster. So if everyone followed the old testiment than that means that everyone would be going to hell.
Don't talk about god unless you know your facts... if you believe what you wrote than homosexuality is just as bad as eating lobster!
Reply 194
I believe the act of gay sex is a wonderful advertisment for our liberal, anything goes, multicultural society. What better way to celebrate Britain's newfound 'tolerance' and acceptance of everything than by bending over and getting shafted?

It's an excellent metaphor for modern Britain.
Original post by EffieFlowers
I have no idea whether this is in the right section or not! Feel free to move.

Well I was just reading through that 'Am I homophobic for feeling this way' thread and I was quite surprised by the amount of straight people who said they found the idea disgusting.

And to me that was quite surprising, I mean I'm straight but the idea of homosexual's engaging in sexual behavior doesn't repulse me, I mean at the end of the day it's not that different from what straight people do? :confused:

I just always assumed that the majority of people had the same sort of mindset as me, so what do you guys think?[/QU

Google First Scandal. It's relevant to the discussion.
Google First Scandal. It's relevant to the discussion.
I don't understand how people say that they find the idea of gay sex disgusting and repulsive but they have nothing against gay people.
I mean surely it must affect your opinion on them a little? Disgusting is such a strong word and for a person to be associated with an act that you find so repulsive surely that must have an affect on your thoughts of them?

It's such a negative association, and let's face it sex is a big factor in our lives...
Reply 198
I find beauty in the female form and reproductive area. The male form, no. I'm around athletic guys all the time in tight clothes. The smells, the functions, not so nice. To me it seems there is a reason round pegs fit in a hole, not round peg hitting round peg. Also for me, I prefer the idea of being able to see the face of the person I'm showing that kind of affection for, and I would'my want to see a mustache staring back.
I do now about repulsive, I just don't like it.
Sex was meant traditionally for procreation and last I checked, it doesn't accomplish anything to put fluids into a guy.
If that's your style wear it, I like my clothes to generally smell a little nicer though.
Anal sex between two men IS repulsive, yes. My standards on that come from God and not just some decadent modern-day society like the cheerleaders here.

One of the best things about true saving faith in Jesus is that it leads one to reject social or cultural norms that don't fit in with God's holy Truth, while everyone else goes on being a sheep. Other faiths can do the same thing to an extent.

Latest

Trending

Trending