Reply 60
Original post by shannon_downey
I'll see you in September as well ! :biggrin:

Yaay, are you moving to dundee? :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 61
I'm going to Dundee too! exciteeeeed! :biggrin:
hey do any of you's know what kinda clinical placements dundee do in year 1?
Reply 62
Original post by JemaHowie
I'm going to Dundee too! exciteeeeed! :biggrin:
hey do any of you's know what kinda clinical placements dundee do in year 1?

Anything apart from a&e. I think there's a care home placement in 1st year. Have a look on cppsu that tells you all the placements that dundee has.:smile:
Original post by jasmind
Yaay, are you moving to dundee? :smile:

I'm not sure yet, I'm waiting to hear back from Queens :smile:
Just got my offer so I may be joining you all in September :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by jasmind
Anything apart from a&e. I think there's a care home placement in 1st year. Have a look on cppsu that tells you all the placements that dundee has.:smile:

thankyou! :smile: x
Reply 66
Has anyone got an offer from Dundee and is definitely attending Dundee in September ?

Me :].
Reply 67
Original post by KaraGusta
Me :].

I got an offer for adult nursing but don't know wether to take it as I don't like the way we can't mix with others from different courses in our accommodation! Also have offers from manchester and southampton. Anyone got any advice?
Does anyone know If there is student halls at the fife campus? trying to find out online but nothing is coming up
Reply 69
Has anyone filled out their occupational health checks yet? If so what does it involve?
Has anyone got an offer from Dundee and is definitely attending Dundee in September ?

Me! :biggrin: Is everyone just going into the uni halls?
Original post by Francine123
Does anyone know If there is student halls at the fife campus? trying to find out online but nothing is coming up

ive been accepted to fife and cant find anything either :s-smilie:
Hey have any of you got accommodation? If so where?
Reply 73
hello i have an interview for nursing soon could you tell me was ur interview ok and how long did they take to give you an offer
Original post by mcposa
hello i have an interview for nursing soon could you tell me was ur interview ok and how long did they take to give you an offer

hey the interview wasn't bad it was just 4 tables with different questions and the interviewers were really nice and they gave me my offer the day after :smile:
Reply 75
Hey! Anyone firmed there Dundee offers yet?
Reply 76
Original post by mmccolligan94
Yayayayayayay! Got offered an Unconditional place at Dundee and Stirling! I accepted Dundee this morning! Anyone else get offers? So so happy! And excited! Roll on september!

Well done, see u in September also :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by sayraperkins
Hi Guys! I have my interview for nursing at Dundee for 18th March. It looks like loads have already been interviewed already and was wondering if anyone can tell me what the set up of the day is like and what questions are asked in these mini interviews?
Also has anyone heard back from QMU Edinburgh? I know they can be quite slow sometimes but i'm getting worried now! :/ Thanks guys!

My interview was the 18th march also what time was yours at ??
Reply 78
Hey guys!

Has anyone else started applying for finance/accommodation yet. Not 100% sure what to do with finance, but i sent my accommodation application away yesterday! I chose belmont flats, belmont tower or west park flats! Any one else chose here? Im too excited already! It will be a big movefrom belfast to dundee though! Dunno how im getting all my stuff there yet!
Reply 79
Also.. just got offered Belmont Flats accommodation! Almost 5 and a half grand like, but ahh well, my bursary should cover most of it! Its starting to feel so real now!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending