The Student Room Group

Justin Bieber

The story of Justin Bieber is truly rags to riches. His mother was a single parent living in low-income housing while working a series of poorly-paid jobs in Ontario, Canada.
Reply 1
Bump?
Yes. And?

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Who cares
Reply 4
What is the point of this thread? I was expecting some good hating towards him but.... *sigh*
Reply 5
It sure is:

Original post by Kiss
It sure is:

I'd....

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
It was purely down to luck. He hasn't actually done anything particularly amazing, he just rode his way into fame on Usher's back. He is no more talented than most teenage boys who enjoy singing.

There are people out there who have achieved far, far more than he has who get barely any recognition at all.
Original post by God_X
The story of Justin Bieber is truly rags to riches. His mother was a single parent living in low-income housing while working a series of poorly-paid jobs in Ontario, Canada.

Original post by God_X
Bump?

Maybe the fact that you had to bump your own thread shows that a lot of people just don't give a ****.

I'd hit that like the side of a tree on the forest moon of Endor.
Reply 9
I heard about him on the Radio 4 Profile program, otherwise not bothered.
Reply 10
The story of Bieber is currently on-going and sadly not very inspirational to me. As a person, he seems to have let the fame, cash and obsessive fans get to his ego a bit too much. More of a cautionary tale in my books.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending