The Student Room Group

Qinetiq

Anyone know anything about the application process of Qinetiq mechanical apprenticeship? Any tests aptitude tests?
Reply 1
Is that the mechanical engineering apprenticeships or the aeronautical apprenticeship? I can probably find out a bit more for you! (I'm a current apprentice there!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Mechanical engineering apprenticeship and oh right!:smile: how was the application process?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
The application process was good.. Took a little while to hear back but then there are lot of applications for each place. I presume it will be a similar process to what I went through, with basic tests to filter out the applications. Than an interview will follow that.
It's a real good apprenticeship, it just seems that not a lot of people know about it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I know... Ive recently come across it and it looks amazing! Haha thanks for that, is it just a standard aptitude test online?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by ConnorMaynard
I know... Ive recently come across it and it looks amazing! Haha thanks for that, is it just a standard aptitude test online?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thinks its a paper based test, and fr your interview make sure you research what the company does! That's something i almost tripped up on!

Oh and good luck, any of thing you want to know just say! :smile:
Reply 6
Thanks a lot, and i will do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending