The Student Room Group

Lloyds Apprenticeships 2024

Hi All,
Just thought I could create a space for applicants for the February round for Lloyds banking group apprenticeships to discuss the application process.

I’ve completed Job Insight for 2 of the apprenticeships

Would be good to hear from anyone when / if they hear back and get through to the AC.

What have we all applied for and which location :smile:?

Scroll to see replies

I applied for Group Corporate Treasury, still waiting to see if I got through to the AC, I haven’t heard of anyone else hearing back either 🙃
Original post by oriental-trickst
I applied for Group Corporate Treasury, still waiting to see if I got through to the AC, I haven’t heard of anyone else hearing back either 🙃
What location did you apply for? Also does anyone know what the salary progression looks like throughout the apprenticeship?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Idklol2007
What location did you apply for? Also does anyone know what the salary progression looks like throughout the apprenticeship?

I applied for London. I heard another Lloyds apprentice say that their salary progression went from £35,000 - £80,000 within 3.5 years.

I applied for London. I heard another Lloyds apprentice say that their salary progression went from £35,000 - £80,000 within 3.5 years.

Oh wow that’s amazing. I applied to the leeds one. Good luck to us both. I hope we get to the ac. How did you find the jobs insight assessment. I found some of the modelling questions difficult. Well not difficult but unsure if I did them correctly.

Oh wow that’s amazing. I applied to the leeds one. Good luck to us both. I hope we get to the ac. How did you find the jobs insight assessment. I found some of the modelling questions difficult. Well not difficult but unsure if I did them correctly.

Same😅 I haven’t done a maths test in a while so it woke my brain up. Don’t think I did too well, I felt a bit bombarded by the video questions but hopefully they see past that. Hoping to hear back with an update for the AC this week, haven’t heard of anyone else hearing back yet.

Same😅 I haven’t done a maths test in a while so it woke my brain up. Don’t think I did too well, I felt a bit bombarded by the video questions but hopefully they see past that. Hoping to hear back with an update for the AC this week, haven’t heard of anyone else hearing back yet.

Yeh same woke my brain up as well. The video questions took me by surprise and all. Hopefully we hear back soon. Do you have any clue what the timelines are. I only know as per the job description the ac is supposed to be March/April.

Yeh same woke my brain up as well. The video questions took me by surprise and all. Hopefully we hear back soon. Do you have any clue what the timelines are. I only know as per the job description the ac is supposed to be March/April.

No clue how timings are going to be. Many graduates are getting their acceptance one week after their AC, following with their contract a couple of weeks later. They should provide us with a pathway once the AC is done and we have been accepted.

No clue how timings are going to be. Many graduates are getting their acceptance one week after their AC, following with their contract a couple of weeks later. They should provide us with a pathway once the AC is done and we have been accepted.

Oh that’s not too bad then. It’s still very nerve wracking

Oh that’s not too bad then. It’s still very nerve wracking

Agreed🙃🙃
Hey guys!!!! I am so happy to see this post in here not gonna lie 😅 thanks for the person that created this for people applying on 2024 February group 🙏 Guys, can I kindly ask you all what I can expect from the Job Assessment test? No worry, I don't need any questions/ answer, just want to understand what to expect from it, the amount of questions etc.. At first I thought it was a psychometric test, after so much digging I have seen that is not, although nothing is harder than a psychometric test, but still curious to know what to expect from this one.... Will truly appreciate if anyone could give some heads up 🙏✨
Original post by CoseInutili
Hey guys!!!! I am so happy to see this post in here not gonna lie 😅 thanks for the person that created this for people applying on 2024 February group 🙏 Guys, can I kindly ask you all what I can expect from the Job Assessment test? No worry, I don't need any questions/ answer, just want to understand what to expect from it, the amount of questions etc.. At first I thought it was a psychometric test, after so much digging I have seen that is not, although nothing is harder than a psychometric test, but still curious to know what to expect from this one.... Will truly appreciate if anyone could give some heads up 🙏✨

To be honest it does have psychometric elements. You have a couple personal questions, a couple mathematical questions, a few what would u do. And some are similar to the first assessment. U have however long u need to finish it but I personally spent around 45 mins. Good luck 😊
To be honest it does have psychometric elements. You have a couple personal questions, a couple mathematical questions, a few what would u do. And some are similar to the first assessment. U have however long u need to finish it but I personally spent around 45 mins. Good luck 😊
Wow you are a legend for real 🤝⭐ You mind if I ask you how many mathematical questions I may face? Honestly, I can manage with others, but maths... oh boy i swear it drives me crazy sometimes 😅😂 lastly, you said you have whatever time you need to finish it, although, on the e-mail it says 60 to 90 minutes... Just wanna double check with you to know if there is actually any timing or I can just do it like even two hours or so (of course is not gonna take me two hours but asking for curiosity😅) Few weeks ago I did one with Natwest they gave me 24 questions in 35 minutes to do it, I swear one of the worst ever I faced 😂😂 once again thank you so much for your reply
Wow you are a legend for real 🤝⭐ You mind if I ask you how many mathematical questions I may face? Honestly, I can manage with others, but maths... oh boy i swear it drives me crazy sometimes 😅😂 lastly, you said you have whatever time you need to finish it, although, on the e-mail it says 60 to 90 minutes... Just wanna double check with you to know if there is actually any timing or I can just do it like even two hours or so (of course is not gonna take me two hours but asking for curiosity😅) Few weeks ago I did one with Natwest they gave me 24 questions in 35 minutes to do it, I swear one of the worst ever I faced 😂😂 once again thank you so much for your reply

I wish I remembered how many questions but there’s not too many, you should be fine. I don’t know if it’s different for different courses we apply to, but for the one I did you have unlimited time. Again, questions may be diff on the assessment if you’re doing a different course so I’m not too sure if my information is accurate.

On the email they sent you there should be a link to capfinity, where you can practice the tests. Should give you a better understanding that way.
On the email they sent you there should be a link to capfinity, where you can practice the tests. Should give you a better understanding that way.
Amazing for real thanks again, yea I got that as well, I got few days left before the deadline, right now I am just digging everywhere all around to get as much information as possible, always good to know both side of the 'coin' how it looks like 😎 so i can better prepare my-self 🔥 I wish you guys all the best to every single one of you, and let's stay all in touch never know how things evolves!
Reply 16
Amazing for real thanks again, yea I got that as well, I got few days left before the deadline, right now I am just digging everywhere all around to get as much information as possible, always good to know both side of the 'coin' how it looks like 😎 so i can better prepare my-self 🔥 I wish you guys all the best to every single one of you, and let's stay all in touch never know how things evolves!
Took me about 2 hours to wrap up. I don't think one gets penalized for taking their time. Here's wishing you the very best.
Original post by Leahxix
Took me about 2 hours to wrap up. I don't think one gets penalized for taking their time. Here's wishing you the very best.
Thanks for giving your point of view as well, how did you find it? You wanna give any advice or heads up? 😜 always good to see everyone's point of view
Thanks for giving your point of view as well, how did you find it? You wanna give any advice or heads up? 😜 always good to see everyone's point of view

Can I ask when your deadline is, I thought they had all passed now. Trying to get an idea of the timeline for the AC.
Can I ask when your deadline is, I thought they had all passed now. Trying to get an idea of the timeline for the AC.
Yup give or take i got almost a week well let's say 5 more days to go, so I guess the whole outcome and all of it with responses will take a lot of time from their side

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending