The Student Room Group

Amazon apprenticeship 2024 offer holders

I wanted to start a group for those who have received and accepted their Amazon apprenticeship offers for July/ September 2024. Just to keep us in a separate space from the general chat!

I’d love to hear what programme and office everyone is joining, how you found the process and what everyone’s most excited about.

I’m joining Product in July in London
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Georgiaproctor
I wanted to start a group for those who have received and accepted their Amazon apprenticeship offers for July/ September 2024. Just to keep us in a separate space from the general chat!

I’d love to hear what programme and office everyone is joining, how you found the process and what everyone’s most excited about.

We could post here about accepting offers, onboarding, start dates and any anxieties / queries!
Hi, have you been accepted??

I did my AC for Cyber Security on 27th Feb and still anxiously waiting for a reply.. 😅
Same I applied for cyber security, I had my AC on the 28th, still haven’t received a reply though
Don’t worry yet guys. I did mine Tues 20th and didn’t get a call until 9 days later
Original post by z1xtd

I did my AC for Cyber Security on 27th Feb and still anxiously waiting for a reply.. 😅
Yes been accepted! Best of luck you might hear by end of week I hope
Reply 5
Original post by Shoaib123456
Same I applied for cyber security, I had my AC on the 28th, still haven’t received a reply though
Nice how did you find it??

What did you think of the questions they asked in the interview?

We could post here about accepting offers, onboarding, start dates and any anxieties / queries!
what programme did u get into
Original post by test336346556
what programme did u get into
Product management :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by z1xtd

Hiya,

Did my AC for the HR apprentice role on the 6th of March and received an offer within 4 hours so I think it really varies depending on each role ☺️
Reply 9
Original post by Jess.20
Hiya,

Did my AC for the HR apprentice role on the 6th of March and received an offer within 4 hours so I think it really varies depending on each role ☺️
Did you get to choose what team/department they put you in?
Reply 10
Original post by orueq
Did you get to choose what team/department they put you in?
I know it’s possibly on a rotational basis in HR but will find out those details today hopefully
Original post by Ifuloseulose
Anyone know what gets checked on the Amazon apprenticeship background checks? I realised I fudged the dates for my previous employments on my CV :dontknow:
I’m not sure I think it’s criminal background and then school grades. I doubt employment.
Congrats on getting an offer, is it for product London?
I’m not sure I think it’s criminal background and then school grades. I doubt employment.
Congrats on getting an offer, is it for product London?
That's great thanks, I just worry too easily. Congrats to you also :grin:, yes it is
I received an offer this evening for cyber security in the London office! Is anyone else here relocating? I’m moving from Wales and a little nervous about to moving to a different city and finding a flat share lol
Reply 14
Original post by nefelibataeli
I received an offer this evening for cyber security in the London office! Is anyone else here relocating? I’m moving from Wales and a little nervous about to moving to a different city and finding a flat share lol
Congrats.. does that mean they gave out all the offers today then?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by nefelibataeli
I’ll also be in London! From July
I’ll also be in London! From July

Mine is some time in September! They said they’d send the official date soon :smile:
I just got an offer for solutions architecture! super excited!!!
Original post by bluebxrd
I just got an offer for solutions architecture! super excited!!!

Nice,
When did u receive ur offer?
Original post by Shoaib123456
Nice,
When did u receive ur offer?
I got a phone call yesterday afternoon! I did my AC in wednesday so it was pretty quick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending