Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster - Freshers 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Topaz9
Yepp :smile: What are you gonna study ?

Gonna study games developement, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 641
Does anyone know how much gym membership will cost?
Reply 642
Original post by DileshVaja
Hi I'm Dilesh, I'm 18 from Leicester and I'll be studying Electronic Engineering in the Cavendish campus, hopefully results go okay next week :biggrin: I've applied for student court, good luck to all :smile:

Hey I'm Rida. I'll be doing Computer Systems Engineering at Cavendish. It says on the website that first year of computer systems and electronic engineering will be combined! I haven't found anyone doing my course yet! :frown:
Original post by R07
Hey I'm Rida. I'll be doing Computer Systems Engineering at Cavendish. It says on the website that first year of computer systems and electronic engineering will be combined! I haven't found anyone doing my course yet! :frown:

Hey, I'm Michael, I'll be studying Computer Network Security at Cavendish :smile:
Reply 644
Original post by michael12
Hey, I'm Michael, I'll be studying Computer Network Security at Cavendish :smile:

Heyy!! well our courses are pretty close then! I'm so nervous actually.. :confused:
Original post by R07
Heyy!! well our courses are pretty close then! I'm so nervous actually.. :confused:

Yeah, I'm quite nervous as well, probably because I don't have anywhere to live yet :frown:
Reply 646
Original post by michael12
Yeah, I'm quite nervous as well, probably because I don't have anywhere to live yet :frown:

Oh, I live in London. Where are you from? Are you planning to go to any fresher's events?
Original post by R07
Oh, I live in London. Where are you from? Are you planning to go to any fresher's events?

I'm from Essex, so it could be worse, I should be going to a couple so long as I manage to sort housing.
Original post by R07

Hey my name is wasif, i'll be studying at cavendish too; but games development :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Naneka
Hey, I'm Naneka and I'm studying International relations in the Regents Street campus. :smile:

Snap!! Nice to meet you (well we will, probably tomorrow) lol. :smile:
Reply 650
I checked online and it said that enrolment is on the 16th but my friend told me that he went and enrolled today, anyone else enrolling tomorrow at the Marylebone campus?
Original post by Adrian?
Accounting anyone?

Hii same here finally managed to find someone doing the same course!
Anyone know what time we're supposed to be in tomorrow for the fresher's fair at Regents? It says we'd get an e-mail on Tuesday afternoon but I didn't get one
Original post by ProcrastinatePro
Anyone know what time we're supposed to be in tomorrow for the fresher's fair at Regents? It says we'd get an e-mail on Tuesday afternoon but I didn't get one

It's on from 10am 'til 4pm :smile:
Who's going to the cavendish freshers fair ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 655
I know im late but i only recently found out we have to pick a module we wanted to do, can anyone tell me how its done?
Original post by Mazic
I know im late but i only recently found out we have to pick a module we wanted to do, can anyone tell me how its done?

I was given a module option form by my course leader.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending