The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Harris Westminster interview

I recently got an interview for Harris Academy Westminster on English lit, and I'm just wondering whether anyone has any advice, maybe on the kind of thing they liked to see/hear or the kinds of questions they might ask? thank you!
Original post by lizzie_sgc
I recently got an interview for Harris Academy Westminster on English lit, and I'm just wondering whether anyone has any advice, maybe on the kind of thing they liked to see/hear or the kinds of questions they might ask? thank you!

I did mine in English lit too! How’d u find it xx
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by hsjsjsnsjskk
I did mine in English lit too! How’d u find it xx
I slipped up a bit on the poem but all around okay!! What about you? xx
I slipped up a bit on the poem but all around okay!! What about you? xx
I think it went well! But the lady I had was rlly nice so idk if it was good enough ☹️ what did u talk abt for ur topic?
Reply 4
I think it went well! But the lady I had was rlly nice so idk if it was good enough ☹️ what did u talk abt for ur topic?
Same with my man! He was super friendly and nice so I couldn’t work out if that was because of me or not. I talked about Bildungsroman novels and 1st person stories, so Jane eyre and such. What about you? xx
Same with my man! He was super friendly and nice so I couldn’t work out if that was because of me or not. I talked about Bildungsroman novels and 1st person stories, so Jane eyre and such. What about you? xx

I talked about the translation of literature creating a liminal space, and whether a true translation could ever be achieved xx
Reply 6
I talked about the translation of literature creating a liminal space, and whether a true translation could ever be achieved xx
I got an offer! What about you? xx
I got an offer! What about you? xx

yes I did aswell! I was acc terrified x
Jumping on here! I’m doing English lit too, and also got an offer. What other subjects are you guys doing? X
Reply 9
Original post by crochetingduck
Jumping on here! I’m doing English lit too, and also got an offer. What other subjects are you guys doing? X

Probably physics, maths, fm and an EPQ. Wbu? x
Probably physics, maths, fm and an EPQ. Wbu? x

I think you might be on the group now! English lit, biology, chemistry and an EPQ :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending