The Student Room Group

London student accommodation

I have no accommodation and my course starts in 2 weeks (Uni of Westminster), if anyone has accommodation in Olympic way or Arch view house that they no longer want please contact me! I’ll take over the tenancy

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your situation, have you tried looking in local/university freshers groups, people usually post available flats/rooms in them, if not I'd suggest contacting someone within your university, they might be able to provide help or advice and many students every year are in similar situations.

--- My 100th Post ---
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by hutchoz
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your situation, have you tried looking in local/university freshers groups, people usually post available flats/rooms in them, if not I'd suggest contacting someone within your university, they might be able to provide help or advice and many students every year are in similar situations.

--- My 100th Post ---

I don’t know where to look for local university groups, I’ll try calling the accommodation team on monday as they're closed tomorrow
Original post by Lvnaooo
I don’t know where to look for local university groups, I’ll try calling the accommodation team on monday as they're closed tomorrow

In my first year, I found a few on Facebook, which was helpful for finding a good accommodation as well as people in my course. I have linked a University of Westminster Freshers 2022 Facebook group which has linked groups for some accommodations. I'd suggest searching for the names of the accommodations on Facebook.

University of Westminster Freshers 2022 Group
(edited 1 year ago)
hi i have an upper floor studio in grand felda (wembley) if you're interested?
Reply 5
Original post by alliem04
hi i have an upper floor studio in grand felda (wembley) if you're interested?

I am interested! Is there somewhere we can chat?
yeah i'm okay to use whatever form of communication works best for you, just let me know however - i can't message you privately on tsr yet because of the 3 day new account limit
Reply 7
yeah i'm okay to use whatever form of communication works best for you, just let me know however - i can't message you privately on tsr yet because of the 3 day new account limit

(edited 1 year ago)
i requested to follow you on insta

Original post by Lvnaooo
You have insta? Mine is Ohemaaxv
i requested to follow you on insta

hey, is this still available?
Original post by Lvnaooo

I have a place at arch view house that I need someone to take over I cant private message you because I'm a new user but if you send me your snapchat, Instagram or email in private messages then I can contact you or check my post.
Reply 11
Original post by georgeclarke63
I have a place at arch view house that I need someone to take over I cant private message you because I'm a new user but if you send me your snapchat, Instagram or email in private messages then I can contact you or check my post.

Sent u a message
Original post by Lvnaooo
I have no accommodation and my course starts in 2 weeks (Uni of Westminster), if anyone has accommodation in Olympic way or Arch view house that they no longer want please contact me! I’ll take over the tenancy

Hi, are you still looking for olympic way?
Reply 13
Original post by Gbola12
Hi, are you still looking for olympic way?

Yeah i am, do you have somewhere we can talk?
Original post by Lvnaooo
Yeah i am, do you have somewhere we can talk?

here is my whatsapp number
look forward to speaking
hi, are you still looking?
Original post by Lvnaooo

Hi are you still looking?
I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a single catered ensuite room at Garden Halls (£317.88 pw, https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/garden-halls/single-ensuite). DM me if you're interested
I have an ensuite room at Chapter South Bank for takeover immediately. see https://www.chapter-living.com/properties/south-bank

Please DM me if interested
Original post by Lvnaooo

I have a Gold Ensuite room at Tufnell House in zone 2, and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy in January, or beforehand. Please PM me if you are interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending