The Student Room Group

Looking to meet students in Central London (:

hi, my name is Trinity and i'm a first year undergrad student at Uni of Westminster! i'm an international student (USA) and i'm looking to meet students in the Central London area. i literally don't know a soul from England lol, so it would be great to meet people on here and potentially form friendships.

i'm a sociable person and love talking to different types of people, so feel free to message me your socials or leave them in the replies! hope to talk to you soon (:
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
heya my name is abbey. im in secondary😭 but I rlly don't mind getting to know you. my snap is xurfavbaexo
Reply 2
Original post by morbiids
hi, my name is Trinity and i'm a first year undergrad student at Uni of Westminster! i'm an international student (USA) and i'm looking to meet students in the Central London area. i literally don't know a soul from England lol, so it would be great to meet people on here and potentially form friendships.

i'm a sociable person and love talking to different types of people, so feel free to message me your socials or leave them in the replies! hope to talk to you soon (:

What state are you from? Don’t worry about not knowing anyone. Join societies and you’ll find someone.
Reply 3
Original post by Catlova67
What state are you from? Don’t worry about not knowing anyone. Join societies and you’ll find someone.

i’ve moved so many times so i don’t really “claim” a state 😭 but right now i’m in Maryland (: and yea i’m def excited to join societies and participate during freshers week, it sounds dope

Quick Reply

Latest