The Student Room Group

If you could choose to get rid of racism or homophobia in society, which would it be

Poll

Which would you get rid of: Racism of Homophobia?

Which would you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Racism
I want Homophobia to increase in society

Racism is something I accept but the world would be better without it so yeh.
Are you seriously trying to compare the 2? In fact I wouldn't mind an increase of homophobia as well
I was gonna say racism because I thought we were closer to getting rid of homophobia, and there are more people affected by racism. The two comments above might suggest I'm wrong, however.
(edited 9 years ago)
A lot more people are affected by racism, so racism.
I think I'd say racism and all its offspring. Obviously am not interested in preserving homophobia, but I do think removal of racism would have a positive effect on international relations, multiculturalism, etc.
Original post by Yaboy GDOTBush

Original post by BlackLipBastard
Are you seriously trying to compare the 2? In fact I wouldn't mind an increase of homophobia as well

:troll::troll::troll::troll:
Reply 8
Racism because it creates a lot more problems as it affects more people. :smile:
Original post by PythianLegume
I was gonna say racism because I thought we were closer to getting rid of homophobia, and there are more people affected by racism. The two comments above might suggest I'm wrong, however.

Very wrong
Reply 10
Racism.
In regards to homophobia, I don't want to see bull**** gay adverts all over the place. They love to show they're gay and I hate it; don't see black people putting out a "I'm black, get over it" advert.

Racism is taught IMO. I wouldn't say the same for homosexuality.
(edited 9 years ago)
Racism - it affects more people :smile:
Original post by Yaboy GDOTBush

Racism is something I accept but the world would be better without it so yeh.

Original post by BlackLipBastard

What on earth? Why is discrimination against one minority more acceptable than another? Hope these are trolls.
Racism
Original post by Carpe Vinum
What on earth? Why is discrimination against one minority more acceptable than another? Hope these are trolls.

OP asked for an answer

Gave him my answer

das it.
Racism, without a second thought.
Original post by Carpe Vinum

Because *insert rationally indefensible argument here*.
Racism is more pervasive because you can tell someone's race by just looking at them, not so with gays.
Racism

Gay people have made their choice to tell everyone about their 'doings' so they should face the consequences that come alongside.
Reply 19
Racism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending