The Student Room Group

Year 11 leavers, what are your plans for the summer?

for the finished year 11s, what are your plans for the summer?

Are many of you going into the world of work or preferring to spend your time having fun?

Personally i want to get a bit of WONGA to enjoy my new A level life in September.
1. Procastina
having fun relaxing
A
long break yay!
I am doing so much this summer!!
- Going to Japan for 2 weeks to see places like the Tokyo Imperial Palace and to practice my Japanese :3
- Spending one week in Dubai with my family
- Got a couple equestrian competitions to attend to plus a couple days of constant practice :rolleyes:
- Spending a couple of days in London for the Hyde Park Festival
- Going to have a hot air ballon ride in August!!
- Might go to Summer in the City 2014
- For the rest of the days i will probably go out with friends into town, maybe see a movie...
Can't wait!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Wow. People have everyday planned out and i'm doing nothing lol
Reply 5
Original post by Jalal Uddin
1. Procastina

what's this?
Original post by BBeyond
what's this?

Nothing. I'm just procrastin
Reply 7
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Nothing. I'm just procrastin

procastin life? xD
Original post by BBeyond
procastin life? xD

All day erryday.
Reply 9
Holiday next week, apart from that, not sure. Organising things with my mates can be complicated, I have football twice a week, another of us has cricket three times a week, a third friend works weekends, the fourth and fifth are the only ones without committments, really difficult to organise things.
Reply 10
regain my lost energy through the ancient art of sleep
Original post by kelefi
regain my lost energy through the ancient art of sleep

Definitely one of my priorities, catching up on the z's I've missed cramming!

Other than that, finish the it crowd series, read an entire shelf of books I've neglected whilst studying. Have a few fun days with my friends going out, go camping, have picnics etc. Also getting a bit of experience by going to a couple a-level taster days. Work is something I'd like to do but not one of my priorities. I'm going on a road trip next week and the week after that I'm off to Zante. Then I have August to chill with my friends, with summer nights and lots of parties! Nothing too structured as you can see but I have a feeling this is going to be a good summer! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Read, Sleep, Eat, World Cup, Sleep and repeat
I am going to Dubai. I will be staying in Burj Al Arab or Atlantis and would be visiting places such as Palm Jumeirah, Ferrari World, Marina Malls and many other places. After, I will be going to Pakistan to visit my family. I will be finishing off my holidays with a visit to Switzerland. So excited.
Summer in the City, and spending a week at my aunt's house in Lincolnshire... that's pretty much all I have planned but we might go to Alton Towers idk yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going on a cruise next week, then I'll probably sleep and meet up with some friends, I'm going to see Purge Anarchy with one of my friends when it comes out, read the books that I neglected when I was revising.

Then it'll be August and I'm going on NCS, then the theatre with my family, results day and a meal out with my friends, then the day after results I'm having a celebratory BBQ for my last day of NCS. That will take me to the 22nd of August.

My sister's coming down from uni on the 24th so I'll probably spend some time with her and then go sixth from clothes and stationary shopping ready for September.

I'll probably spend all my spare days looking for a laptop (I don't have one and could really do with one for Alevels), sleeping, reading or going out doing stuff with my friends.
Sleep, read manga, read books, binge eat, go Thorpe Park, watch k-drama's, watch other drama's, go on NCS the Challenge, worry about results, go to a family friends wedding, celebrate my birthday and 4 others...😆

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bobjim12
Wow. People have everyday planned out and i'm doing nothing lol

Currently doing a Gold CREST Award at school (I know, I know I've just spent five years at school and now I'm going back in my free time!) which is very challenging...

Then I'm going to try and find some work. I need some money!

Other than that, just relaxing and catching up on what little sleep I've had over the past few months...

Quick Reply

Latest