The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I'll shrink him first, of course. Perhaps give him some of those biscuits that Alice took.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 101
Jelkin
I'll shrink him first, of course. Perhaps give him some of those biscuits that Alice took.

:rolleyes:
I'll pay to see it. :biggrin:
Reply 103
:huff:
:smile:
Reply 105
Relaxis
:rolleyes:

*gives paralysing stare*
Reply 106
Agh! I'm paralysed!
Reply 107
*evil laugh*

Oh, now I feel bad. *stops staring and the spell is broken*
Reply 108
Don't cast spells on me, it's not polite.
Reply 109
Well you rolled your eyes at me, which I think was rude. You started it, so there.
Reply 110
You tried to ram pills down my throat and nail me to your t-shirt. I think that's just downright insulting!
Reply 111
1) BISCUITS. Not pills. Offering biscuits is seen as a polite, friendly gesture.

2) I believe the word used was "pin". Also, you could see it flattering that I thought you would make an appropriate and attractive decoration for my outfit. After all, my priority is looking good.

3) You advocated the mutilation of a perfectly innocent hamster!
Reply 112
Hamsters are not innocent, they are evil little buggers that do what they do every night, they try to take over the world!
****ing love that. Joint best childhood show (with Power Rangers).
Reply 114
It's nothing until you've heard the Pinky and the Brain being sung in french!
Reply 115
They were mice! You need to read up on your kids' TV. Hamsters are lovely.

They dance:

They entertain:

But, when necessary, they FIGHT
Saw the one the other day where Brain tries to make a clone of himself to create a master race, and Pinky's toe nail clippings get in the machine. "Roman numeral one", or "Romy" to Pinky, is a cross between Pinky and Brain and the whole thing is pure genius.

On the whole I can take or leave rodents. Had loads of gerbils once, but went on holiday to France with school and my mam forgot to feed them and they all died.
Reply 117
Hamster #1 is swinging.
Hamster #2 is a toy.
Hamster #3 has no face.
Reply 118

Hamsters ARE evil!!!!
Reply 119
Swinging, dancing, whatever. Your other statements were incorrect.

Has anyone seen the Christmas Pinky & The Brain where Brain finally succeeds and is about to brainwash everyone into making him World Leader...then he finds a note from Pinky to Santa telling Santa what a great friend Brain is, and Brain gets all sentimental and tells everyone to have a nice Christmas instead! It was a shocker.

Latest