The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Telling White Girls To Never Talk To Asian Men

Scroll to see replies

Instead of being racist ***** maybe people should just teach their children/family/friends how to have respect for themselves and choose good men based on their morals and attitudes rather than by race. I am white, my boyfriend is asian, I've heard all this crap before about how he's going to beat me and force me to convert and how I should be with someone of my own race, well I've been with plenty of guys of my own race and they've treated me like crap. There's no one in my life that I know who has a better relationship than me and my boyfriend and he treats me better than any white guy ever has :biggrin:
I was always told never to talk to any strange men...
If it quacks like a duck..
No. I think we should educate young girls to be wary of all strangers as anyone could be groomed and raped regardless of race, ethnicity and social class. In the towns the crimes happened in? Hmm I cant argue with that.
Pretty funny as my aunt used to tell us not to talk to strangers, especially older white men :grin:
Original post by demetria
Instead of being racist ***** maybe people should just teach their children/family/friends how to have respect for themselves and choose good men based on their morals and attitudes rather than by race. I am white, my boyfriend is asian, I've heard all this crap before about how he's going to beat me and force me to convert and how I should be with someone of my own race, well I've been with plenty of guys of my own race and they've treated me like crap. There's no one in my life that I know who has a better relationship than me and my boyfriend and he treats me better than any white guy ever has :biggrin:

i agree with this but easier said than done since the girls that are being nonced on are children and we all know a lot of children dont always listen and think they know everything
Original post by CJKay
So are downloading movies and having sex with animals - what, exactly, is your point?

Being aware of a crime's existence doesn't stop it from happening to you.

Like, the fact that I've heard of rape doesn't make me rape-proof.
Reply 26
Original post by Катя
Being aware of a crime's existence doesn't stop it from happening to you.

Like, the fact that I've heard of rape doesn't make me rape-proof.

Grooming happens over a period of time when an adult takes advantage of the naiivety of a child and begins to gain trust. Rape is when somebody puts his dick in your vjay without you wanting it there. Can you stop being moronic please?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by consumed by stuff
That's so racist I've only read about 20 threads this year from Asian guys saying they just use white girls for sex......

Morons.

Put blame on asians why don't you - maybe these girls shouldn't go after the jerks? Which exist in all races.

My last girlfriend was white, and in the end after we broke up, she used my race against me, which left me puzzled, admittedly. I was crazy about her, and was left heartbroken for a very long time.

If anything in this day and age, if you are brown, you have a harder time being socially accepted then non ethnics, especially due to the terrorism crap in the media. You are also not the first pick for many white girls.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by fat_hobbit
Morons.

Put blame on asians why don't you - maybe these girls shouldn't go after the jerks? Which exist in all races.

My last girlfriend was white, and in the end after we broke up, she used my race against me, which left me puzzled, admittedly. I was crazy about her, and was left heartbroken for a very long time.

If anything in this day and age, if you are brown, you have a harder time being socially accepted then non ethnics, especially due to the terrorism crap in the media. You are also not the first pick for many white girls.

I think he was referring to a general attitude that is persistent amongst these communities,more so than in others.
And you can't really not put the blame on the grown asian rapists when a white child gets groomed. I mean,even if you're a self-professed rape apologist,it'd still be quite difficult...
The topic is about white children being groomed,no one really cares about the hard-life stereotyping you face.I believe most reasonably-minded individuals won't tip-toe around minority hardships with regards to stereotyping in this case. Systematic rape/grooming trumps prejudice in terms of gravity(well not if you're guardianista trash,but then they don't really count.)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CJKay
Grooming happens over a period of time when an adult takes advantage of the naiivety of a child and begins to gain trust. Rape is when somebody puts his dick in your vjay without you wanting it there. Can you stop being moronic please?

...how is this moronic?

You're basically putting the responsibility of staying safe on to, like you said, a naïve kid. Like, at that age, how the **** are kids supposed to be emotionally whatever enough to be able to make themselves grooming-proof? It happens already, and kids aren't stupid. You telling them that "btw, grooming is a thing" is hardly going to change anything.
Fine don't date Asians. More for me :colone:
Original post by P357
I think he was referring to a general attitude that is persistent amongst these communities,more so than in others.
And you can't really not put the blame on the grown asian rapists when a white child gets groomed. I mean,even if you're a self-professed rape apologist,it'd still be quite difficult...
The topic is about white children being groomed,no one really cares about the hard-life stereotyping you face.I believe most reasonably-minded individuals won't tip-toe around minority hardships with regards to stereotyping in this case. Systematic rape/grooming trumps prejudice in terms of gravity(well not if you're guardianista trash,but then they don't really count.)

There are bad eggs in every race.

The OP is an in the closet racist who is focusing on a specific ethnic group and generalizing.

I don't know if you guys watch the news or not. But Rolf Harris just got done for being a child molestor? Does that mean we should tell white girls not to talk to white men. (his victims were white) Or more to the point - little girls in general.

Rolf Harris's bro:

Another white man.

Definite proof that white men are peodophiles. Watch out girls.
(edited 9 years ago)
There are bad eggs in every race.

The OP is an in the closet racist who is focusing on a specific ethnic group and generalizing.

I don't know if you guys watch the news or not. But Rolf Harris just got done for being a child molestor? Does that mean we should tell white girls not to talk to white men. (his victims were white) Or more to the point - little girls in general.

Rolf Harris's bro:

Another white man.

Definite proof that white men are peodophiles. Watch out girls.

Slow down.
Morons.

The reason Asian men have secret sexual relationships with white girls, and don't consider them marriage material is not because of the white community though is it. That responsibility is with their family, upbringing and their community. Oppressing people will not stop people doing what they want it just forces it in the shadows.
(edited 9 years ago)
Those kids have been doomed from day one......
Reply 35
Wouldn't blame the white man

Edit: can't help but feel you can spot some of these groomers from the first sight, but of course, not victim blaming one bit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Tell them to avoid older men in general, and any sort of gangs.
It's racist. You're generalising.
Original post by matthewduncan
Slow down.

Think before you start such threads:

"Telling White Girls To Never Talk To Asian Men"

How would you like it if I started a thread titled:

Re: Telling Girls To Never Talk To White Men

Due to chlld molesters like rolf?
When I last checked, sex-crimes were underrepresented by both whites and asians anyway.

The issue here for me is that focussing on anyone one race of paedos is going lull children in a sense of security around the other lot.

Does it make a difference if you daughter is raped by a gang of asians or a white internet predator? Avoid both

Latest

Trending

Trending