The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Telling White Girls To Never Talk To Asian Men

Scroll to see replies

Original post by consumed by stuff
The reason Asian men have secret sexual relationships with white girls, and don't consider them marriage material is not because of the white community though is it. That responsibility is with their family, upbringing and their community. Oppressing people will not stop people doing what they want it just forces it in the shadows.

What century do you live in?

There are plenty of indian/pakistani guys who marry inter-racially. It's common place especially in cities such as London.

We are not in the 1950s anymore people.

Many of my relatives (I am pakistani) are happily married to white women.

I am not saying that what you describe doesn't happen, but why focus on that, when there are plenty of decent asian guys out there.

Finally to add to this point:

This problem is not restricted to the asian community, I have met many people of other races that would date interracially but ultimately marry one of their own, my ex - white - was this type of person.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Tell them to avoid older men in general, and any sort of gangs.

Rolf was molesting girls since his younger days.

Some people are just sick.
Reply 42
Original post by redferry
I was always told never to talk to any strange men...

Tell them to avoid older men in general, and any sort of gangs.

Exactly.
Original post by fat_hobbit
Rolf was molesting girls since his younger days.

Some people are just sick.

Younger days? so when he was 6? little teenage girls should not be spending too much time with men more than three years older. an 18 year old could easily take advantage of someone 12-14
Younger days? so when he was 6? little teenage girls should not be spending too much time with men more than three years older. an 18 year old could easily take advantage of someone 12-14

Before he became famous.
What century do you live in?

There are plenty of indian/pakistani guys who marry inter-racially. It's common place especially in cities such as London.

We are not in the 1950s anymore people.

Many of my relatives (I am pakistani) are happily married to white women.

I am not saying that what you describe doesn't happen, but why focus on that, when there are plenty of decent asian guys out there.

Finally to add to this point:

This problem is not restricted to the asian community, I have met many people of other races that would date interracially but ultimately marry one of their own, my ex - white - was this type of person.

There is always exceptions and your clearly not one of them they need to warn the daughters about. I've only come across this attitude with first generation Africans and Asians personally.
Original post by consumed by stuff
There is always exceptions and your clearly not one of them they need to warn the daughters about. I've only come across this attitude with first generation Africans and Asians personally.

A lot of migrates now are Eastern Europeans.

Many Asians in Britain are 3rd generation.

There is nothing wrong with being cautious but I feel that the OP has started this thread out of his racist attitudes towards Asians.
Reply 47
There are bad eggs in every race.

The OP is an in the closet racist who is focusing on a specific ethnic group and generalizing.

I don't know if you guys watch the news or not. But Rolf Harris just got done for being a child molestor? Does that mean we should tell white girls not to talk to white men. (his victims were white) Or more to the point - little girls in general.

Rolf Harris's bro:

Another white man.

Definite proof that white men are peodophiles. Watch out girls.

I have a special sort of hatred towards the way the word "generalize" gets thrown around in these sort of discussions. First of all, no one is implying that raping is within the asian dna so your victim attitude is daft and offensive towards the children/women involved.

Secondly, generalizations are pretty much what keeps a system running. The very sentence "you mustn't generalize",when applied in this way is meaningless. When the government or whatever passes any sort of legislation it does so because it assumes,from previous observations,that certain things will follow as a result.That right there is a generalization- you form a conclusion by generalizing a set of previous observations. Anomalies will be present of course but when you're seeking to implement anything that will grant you any sort of outcome you have to think in practical terms,and as such you will seek to cater to the majority as that is most effective(oh no,did i just "generalize"?).Let me repeat this:when analyzing any sort of data you will form a conclusion on the likelihood of something happening based on generalizations (i.e. how likely is it that such and such will produce such and such). Generalization- forming a general conclusion based on the frequency on your observations(it does not say that there won't be anomalies or that all observations are identical.).Do you understand? It is not a finite term. Demonizing it has no logical basis.

Now the reason why this is put up for debate(whether white girls should be extra cautious of Asian men) is due to the frequency of these sorts of things. You see, from you posting a picture of jimmy Seville the only thing you can infer is that the white race has rapists. Shock horror aren't we all surprised. That however is completely off-topic. No one insinuated otherwise you see-every race has rapists/murderers/what-have-you. So logically,you would start by assuming that they must be equally distributed right? I mean,the (gang/)rapes in India shouldn't say anything about your average indian, just as seville shouldn't say anything about your average Briton. But what happens when the statistics get distorted? What do you do when so many cases of child grooming/rape get reported all across the nation from the group that only constitutes 5% (or so?) of the population?My point is that this particular ethnic group is very well represented within the statistics(even though there's not all that many of them). What happens when these things take place amongst these communities ( i mean they do it in gangs that sometimes have family members in them)?Do these rapists just magically find each others or is it a general mindset that they're more lenient on (i.e. "white girls are whores")?

My point is,generalizations aren't evil and they're perfectly fine(you do it from instinct you know?). And in this case they're helpful because they're not unfounded and regardless of how irritating you might find personal prejudice to be,the safety of those children is far more important.It's evil to prioritize the the former for the latter.
(edited 9 years ago)
LOL

If the thread title didn't imply generalization, then I don't know what has.

No offense but as someone of the race he is taking about , and as a result knows the community - my opinion holds more weight then his.
Original post by P357
I have a special sort of hatred towards the way the word "generalize" gets thrown around in these sort of discussions. First of all, no one is implying that raping is within the asian dna so your victim attitude is daft and offensive towards the children/women involved.

Secondly, generalizations are pretty much what keeps a system running. The very sentence "you mustn't generalize",when applied in this way is meaningless. When the government or whatever passes any sort of legislation it does so because it assumes,from previous observations,that certain things will follow as a result.That right there is a generalization- you form a conclusion by generalizing a set of previous observations. Anomalies will be present of course but when you're seeking to implement anything that will grant you any sort of outcome you have to think in practical terms,and as such you will seek to cater to the majority as that is most effective(oh no,did i just "generalize"?).Let me repeat this:when analyzing any sort of data you will form a conclusion on the likelihood of something happening based on generalizations (i.e. how likely is it that such and such will produce such and such). Generalization- forming a general conclusion based on the frequency on your observations(it does not say that there won't be anomalies or that all observations are identical.).Do you understand? It is not a finite term. Demonizing it has no logical basis.

Now the reason why this is put up for debate(whether white girls should be extra cautious of Asian men) is due to the frequency of these sorts of things. You see, from you posting a picture of jimmy Seville the only thing you can infer is that the white race has rapists. Shock horror aren't we all surprised. That however is completely off-topic. No one insinuated otherwise you see-every race has rapists/murderers/what-have-you. So logically,you would start by assuming that they must be equally distributed right? I mean,the (gang/)rapes in India shouldn't say anything about your average indian, just as seville shouldn't say anything about your average Briton. But what happens when the statistics get distorted? What do you do when so many cases of child grooming/rape get reported all across the nation from the group that only constitutes 5% (or so?) of the population?My point is that this particular ethnic group is very well represented within the statistics(even though there's not all that many of them). What happens when these things take place amongst these communities ( i mean they do it in gangs that sometimes have family members in them)?Do these rapists just magically find each others or is it a general mindset that they're more lenient on (i.e. "white girls are whores")?

My point is,generalizations aren't evil and they're perfectly helpful(you do it from instinct you know?). And in this case they're helpful because they're not unfounded and regardless of how irritating you might find personal prejudice to be,the safety of those children is far more important.It's evil to prioritize the the former for the latter.
Reply 49
LOL

If the thread title didn't imply generalization, then I don't know what has.

No offense but as someone of the race he is taking about , and as a result knows the community - my opinion holds more weight then his.

wtf? I know it implies generalization. That essay right there was explaining why generalizing isn't pointless.
I'm bored as hell and that's probably why I took the time to write a whole flipping dissertation and normally not even I would read something that long,but if you're not bothered to read it-don't reply.
Also,no offence,but as someone of the second race he is talking about i've had my own experiences with asian harassment and general attitudes-at least i had the decency not to use that as basis for my essay,sheesh :d.
Original post by P357
wtf? I know it implies generalization. That essay right there was explaining why generalizing isn't pointless.
I'm bored as hell and that's probably why I took the time to write a whole flipping dissertation and normally not even I would read something that long,but if you're not bothered to read it-don't reply.
Also,no offence,but as someone of the second race he is talking about i've had my own experiences with asian harassment and general attitudes-at least i had the decency not to use that as basis for my essay,sheesh :d.

Why can't you and the OP accept that there are idiots in every race.

This thread is annoying because he has targeted a specific group and generalized, which ends up making life harder for guys like me. Imagine if a girls buys into this crap and I end up meeting her on a night out. I have my work cut out, because I have to change her prejudiced attitude towards my race first.
Reply 51
Why can't you and the OP accept that there are idiots in every race.

This thread is annoying because he has targeted a specific group and generalized, which ends up making life harder for guys like me. Imagine if a girls buys into this crap and I end up meeting her on a night out. I have my work cut out, because I have to change her prejudiced attitude towards my race first.

still didn't read the stuff and yet still replying...dude,calm yourself down. I may sympathize with your "hardship" but as I said, I prioritize stuff. Why is that such a huge issue anyway?do you have white-girl fetish or something?

EDIT:he hasn't targeted anyone,it's just we(white people mostly)are not allowed to say it in public
Ew, what about the disgusting elderly white males? There are child groomers in every race. Also, not to generalise, but many Asians have a religion, and so hypothetically should have a strong moral centre.
Original post by P357
still didn't read the stuff and yet still replying...dude,calm yourself down. I may sympathize with your "hardship" but as I said, I prioritize stuff. Why is that such a huge issue anyway?do you have white-girl fetish or something?

EDIT:he hasn't targeted anyone,it's just we(white people mostly)are not allowed to say it in public

Because I am a very liberal guy, and frankly I found this whole thread offensive. Being a British born Asian , I celebrate diversity.

This thread is no different to me starting a thread and saying how the Catholic Church are full of peodophiles given that a lot of cases are highlighted in the media.

I didn't read your whole post because it doesn't reflect the majority.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Dani California
Ew, what about the disgusting elderly white males? There are child groomers in every race. Also, not to generalise, but many Asians have a religion, and so hypothetically should have a strong moral centre.

That is true. A lot of practicing Muslim Asians don't do **** like this (im not practicing) . It's forbidden.

If anything I find that a lot of Asian men are very beta with women, and are too shy to interact with them.

OP is either misinformed or a racist.
Reply 55
Because I am a very liberal guy, and frankly I found this whole thread offensive. Being a British born Asian , I celebrate diversity.

This thread is no different to me starting a thread and saying how the Catholic Church are full of peodophiles.

I didn't read your whole post because it doesn't reflect the majority.

Right,very liberal,mhm kay. That's what it was. Well that certainly explains your eagerness to argue with me without even reading my justification. Cover them ears sweety and scream "NO NO NO".Twenty bucks says you read the guardian :wink:.
What do you mean by me not reflecting the majority? As in my opinion is shared by the minority? LoL yeaaaaaaaaah,okay:rolleyes::d
And for the record, I do generalize against catholic priests-they are more likely to be paedo's due to their celibacy and availability of young trainees or whatever they are(i'm protestant idk).
I feel sorry for you.

Your right winged judgmental attitude will alienate you from a lot of people.

Original post by P357
Right,very liberal,mhm kay. That's what it was. Well that certainly explains your eagerness to argue with me without even reading my justification. Cover them ears sweety and scream "NO NO NO".Twenty bucks says you read the guardian :wink:.
What do you mean by me not reflecting the majority? As in my opinion is shared by the minority? LoL yeaaaaaaaaah,okay:rolleyes::d
And for the record, I do generalize against catholic priests-they are more likely to be paedo's due to their celibacy and availability of young trainees or whatever they are(i'm protestant idk).
Reply 57
I feel sorry for you.

Your right winged judgmental attitude will alienate you from a lot of people.

Sweety ease up- I can't possibly comprehend why you'd take part in a discussion that clearly brings out such strong feelings in you. Be a good darling and don't take everything so seriously-lighten up kay? No one likes moody drama-queens.
Original post by P357
Sweety ease up- I can't possibly comprehend why you'd take part in a discussion that clearly brings out such strong feelings in you. Be a good darling and don't take everything so seriously-lighten up kay? No one likes moody drama-queens.

Moron
Reply 59
Moron

What a defeated reply. Kay sweetheart,don't lighten up. Be respectful at least-OP/posters wanted a an argumentative debate,not a sloppy display of feelings and heartbreak and emotions and what-have-you.

Latest

Trending

Trending