The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Telling White Girls To Never Talk To Asian Men

Scroll to see replies

I'm racist and I find this Asian. :frown:
keep being the saddest and most pathetic board, tsr.
Original post by Mick.w
well its been going on for quite some time.
i mean its not just rotherham its all over the uk.
glasgow, manchester, leeds, sheffield, birmingham, nottingham, leicester, luton etc...

in fact i think hunting britains "sex gangs" (i dunno why their not calling it rape but what ever) was based in oxford.

the problem is not the pedophiles so much them selves. every community has pedophiles.
but no other community in the uk accepts pedophiles in the same way the pakistani community does.

every community in the uk dislikes pedophiles and they deal with it either in a vigil ante way or a law abiding police way.

the pakistani community in general has for years been denying that this problem even exists and has been attributing its mere mention to racist propaganda. helping hide this issue is of course assisting the pedophiles.

as a result for quite a number a of years there has been a flat out refusal to even admit the problem exists yet alone for anything to be done about it. and then basically mohammed shafiq came along and decided to try and work with these guys but yet still refuses to acknowledge the roll of cultural differences and islamic ideology. he himself was under threat from the from his own community just for actually trying to tackle the issue and his families safety was put at risk as a result.

Adil Rashid was a case where this man was spared a jail sentence for raping a 13 year old girl because he was from a muslim community that was so cut off from the rest of the world between his family madrassa and mosque that he did not know it was wrong to have sex with 13 year olds. despite the fact that he is from birmingham and drove all the way up to nottingham to have sex with a girl he'd been grooming online.

now from the above example you can clearly see how alienated and insular the pakistani community is in this country.

now this makes it very difficult for police to investigate any crime within these communities if they are not being co-operative.

which they are not.

the police have had to update the harborers notice as to try and prosecute some of the people in this community who are assisting these pedophiles. not just this but when you find interviews and vox pops from people within these communities you see their opinions are contrastingly different to those of these "community reps" that are wheeled out onto tv to say "islam condemns this and it is a religion of peace". you see reoccurring blame on the children. they think it is the fault of the children for being raped. or the fault of the parents. or the fault of the care system. at no point is there any concern about the fact that their community is producing incredibly high numbers of pedophiles disproportionate to their size.
in pakistani marriages to children are still common. and in islam you are technically allowed to have sex with a girl so long as she has started her period. so by culture customs and religious doctrine there are serious issues in ethics and ideology here.

whats even more sad is that it seems to be that they don't care merely because its not their own being raped. its "the other people's" kids getting raped. so why should they care?

so to recap.

1. their community produces an outrageously large amount of pedophiles in reflection to their population size.

2. the pedophiles in their community specifically target those outside of their community. this is the opposite of every other type of pedophile. western pedophiles go east to thailand and stuff to pay for sex with children because the service is available over there. they don't go there because they specifically hate thai people. catholics rape catholics. hassidic jews rape hassidic jews. black pedophiles rape black kids and chinese rape chinese etc... pakistani pedophiles are the only ones that specifically rape non pakistanis and see it as ok because "western girls are slags"

3. and this is the most crucial part. their community, whilst not being pedophiles themselves, assist and aid pedophiles from their community. they stint police investigations, cover for each other, claim to have not seen anything. parents of these pedophiles are allowing their sons who are grown men to bring these children back to their house to have sex with. and then blame the children for "corrupting" their sons. pakistanis on almost every level of their community have in some way assisted pedophiles from their community. the pakistani community has been trying to hide this issue for so long. now its out of control and they are still hardly doing a thing about it. they are still wiping their hands of any responsibility to be active within their community to tackle this issue. they are still saying "this is just a pedophile problem and not a pakistani problem, the police need to to their job" when the pakistani community is apparently "not seeing anything". now maybe there are pakistani people who new about these issues and have been against it from day one and never at any point tried to say it was racist propaganda and help sweep the problem under the rug. if there is such a person i have never met them or heard of them. so far as im aware the pakistani community essentially cares more about its reputation than the little girls being raped.

and once again its racist to ignore all the black girls and sikh girls who have been molested by these demonic beings.

helen brayley "there were some asian and black victims and considering the demographics of the area these numbers of black and asian were over represented"

now thats obviously just one study on 2 police operations that was done a while ago.

i literally read a news paper report a couple of months ago warning people on the look out of "men with an asian appearance" who were targeting school girls who were on their way home and trying to lure them into their white transit van.

nothing has changed. its got worse. its out of control. and nothings being done about it.

the police charged with investigating these crimes are just scratching at the surface and having to see therapists because of the trauma of just investigating these cases.

thats how sick and brutal these pedophiles from the pakistani community are. they are racist and sick. they've sent videos to the parents of these girls who they have been raping calling the girls that they are raping kufir and dirty white slags and all sorts of names.

this is very real. i've met some of these rapists. i know girls who have been victems of this type of thing. both as children and as adults. dismissing it as a general problem with pedophiles and ignoring all the other factors involved is ignorant and blind. its adding to the problem. YOU are essentially adding to the problem by trying to sway people away from the facts of the matter. now if your still not convinced after all this info ive put forth to you then theres no helping you.

I said "Rotherham for example". Read please.

Why are you singling out Pakistanis? This thread is about Asians as a whole. I think that calling them 'insular' is very insulting too. You're being ignorant because you don't seem to understand that blaming the acts of some, in one community, do NOT reflect the thoughts/feelings/actions of all Pakistanis. Some in that might be like your example but not ALL.

1. Statistic please.

2. Stop generalising. Have you met every single paedophile who is Pakistani? Have you met every single paedophile in the world and have you checked the races/ethnicities of their victims? If not... you cannot say that! I'm sure that there are some paedophiles of different cultures who rape those from their own communities.

3. "They" <- Who are these people who make up 'they'? Stop being vague! You are insulting so many people who are part of the Pakistani community who are not a part of this whatsoever.

I understand that this might be a growing issue but I can't take you seriously unless you stop with the generalisation. You will probably offend many people with this post. Also, for the record, I'm not even Pakistani myself and your ignorance is hurting my brain. :/

Are you part of the EDL? I'm being completely serious.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by matthewduncan
Due to the numerous grooming cases by asian men against young white girls do you think this advice is racist or necessary?
Im asking because I know a couple of birds from up north who have pretty much no hatred towards asians but they tell their daughters this. The way they see it is there is a big grooming problem in those areas (which is true). So is thus racist or necessary?

This is unfair towards other asian men isn't it though because not everyone of them are gunna end up doing the same bad thing ? and i don't think its racist because you are stating the thruth.
Most of the known prolific serial killers are white so does that mean I should tell my friends and family not to hang out with white folk because they could get savagely killed? Ignorance of any kind is completely wrong making barriers with someone just because of their race, religion etc is quite stupid if we as humans got to know each other as people we would find that we have more things in common than apart e.g. most want to be successful, most want peace, most want their children to be raised in a place where they are respected regardless of who they are etc,,, Things like race and religion have sadly at times become a barrier which is sad to see.
Original post by Reue
Racism is never acceptable.

Sure is.or at least what people deem to be racism these days.
Being politically correct can be just as dangerous.
political correctness get out here.
be fair.treat everyone like your equals but be aware and deal with the differences.
Original post by WitnessMO
I think as long as white girls are made aware of the potential risks and are educated enough to pick up the signs, then they can still talk to Asians because not all Asians are child molesters and mean them harm just like not all white girls are sluts are druggies and all black people are gangsters. To say so would be racist. Also other racial groups including white are capable of grooming so is just best to be aware.

this is the most sensical response.
Asian men covers Indians, China, Japan etc?

If you are dumb enough to tell your kids that then obviously they wont be able to differentiate between Pakistani men (where the problem is abundant) and Indians for example.

But never mind to be honest i've had racism towards me in a mild context as people "thought" i was muslim.

I feel for anyone who is negatively stereotyped there are some great people in all types of religions, nationalities etc.
Nah, just tell them to stay away from men in general. There are plenty of non-white paedophiles.

Oh wait, there are women paedophiles, too. Better just tell them to stay away from people in general.

That should do it.
Original post by karmacrunch
I said "Rotherham for example". Read please.

Why are you singling out Pakistanis? This thread is about Asians as a whole. I think that calling them 'insular' is very insulting too. You're being ignorant because you don't seem to understand that blaming the acts of some, in one community, do NOT reflect the thoughts/feelings/actions of all Pakistanis. Some in that might be like your example but not ALL.

i think i made it pretty clear why in the very quote that youve quoted me in. non pakistanis are not doing this. well theres some confusion about the term. some people call it asian pedophile gangs. some call it muslim pedophile gangs. really its pakistanis but people are afraid to single them out as the main source of this behaviour. this isnt just the acts of some people in one community this is the acts of many across many communities all across the uk. now obviously im describing the hegemonic zeitgiest amongst the community. thats pretty clear. there is no way to make certain that anything is 100% uniformly thought amongst any group. saying not all is not really doing anything though is it? its still a big problem and as i said. not you nor any other pakistani have i met has ever admitted to this being a problem until it was so ridiculously out of control that there was no way to hide it any longer. not only that but i still dont see anyone acknowledging the rolls of culture and islam that is pakistani. all these criticisms are coming from non pakistanis. like what is the solution? pakistanis are doing nothing to tackle the causes of these guys and are doing nothing to stop them once theyve become engaged in pedophiliac behaviour. it is everyone else left to ask these questions and thus making it look racist.

1. Statistic please.

the independent published some a few years ago. it showed how the population reflected the same pedophile rate. however when looking at gang rape and trafficking pakistanis disproportionately came out on top. that was an analysis of manchester.

however they have also found that the police are only just starting to be able to catch these guys despite the lack of assistance from the pakistani community. not only this but the incidences are increasing as the predators have become bolder. so those statistics are quickly changing to become even worse.

Jill Dando Institute of Security and Crime Science at University College London (UCL) found that 83% of recently convicted pedophiles were of pakistani heritage.

id also direct you to https://crimestoppers-uk.org/most-wanted/?keyword=&postcode=&regions=&crimes=6&campaigns=&Page=1

and notice how people of asian descent with muslim names tend to make a large chunk disproportionate to the 4% population of south asians in the uk.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre launched an investigation in which they found 38 per cent were white, 32 per cent were recorded as of unknown ethnicity, 26 per cent were Asian, 3 per cent were black and less than 1 per cent were Chinese. obviously asians don't make up 26% of the uk's population. so this is again disproportionate.

2. Stop generalising. Have you met every single paedophile who is Pakistani? Have you met every single paedophile in the world and have you checked the races/ethnicities of their victims? If not... you cannot say that! I'm sure that there are some paedophiles of different cultures who rape those from their own communities.

my girlfriend works in child protection services. its quite well documented. ur just coming across as naive here. plus as mentioned in the statistics above ive seen the reports.

3. "They" <- Who are these people who make up 'they'? Stop being vague! You are insulting so many people who are part of the Pakistani community who are not a part of this whatsoever.

well what was the sentence that i said "they" in? thats a vague reference in itself ironically.
i dont care about the pakistani community. i care about the little girls being molested by them. quite clearly the pakistani community as a united group have proven they care more about their reputation than about the girls. so when i say they i mean all the people you see representing them on media. all their spokes people. all the guys like shafiq who try to work on the issues god bless him as he seems to be the only one. and then all the pakistani people i meet personally. now keep in mind im saying the pakistani community. that doest not mean every pakistani. but obviously if you say you are part of the pakistani community then you should kno whats going on no? you communicate no? the pakistani community has done nothing to stop this. they have actually made it worse and helped the pedophiles by trying to sweep it under the rug. they have made it worse by refusing to acknowledge the factors that cause, nurture and cater to this behaviour such as cultural values traditions and religion. they have not only done nothing. they have worked int he opposite direction in favour of the criminals. no. i dont care about upsetting a few pakistanis who care more about looking good than about the kids who are getting molested. you want to start looking like the good guys? start putting your ego aside and start tryna help these kids. and stop leaving it up to non pakistanis to force themselves into ur communities to sort out these pedophiles. which they will have to do again and again due to the ambivalence and antagonism towards police. and due to the unwillingness to look at your own community and see issues admit theres stuff wrong and then try to sincerely change it for the better.

I understand that this might be a growing issue but I can't take you seriously unless you stop with the generalisation. You will probably offend many people with this post. Also, for the record, I'm not even Pakistani myself and your ignorance is hurting my brain. :/

what am i generalising? a community is a general thing. its something you self identify with. what have i generalised? i'll break what ever it is down and explain to u what it is. i can garuntee u it will be something to do with zeitgeist, trend or hegemony.

and guess what. there is GENERALLY a problem incase u havent noticed.

Are you part of the EDL? I'm being completely serious.

no im not. im a normal person. thats why i get angry. because the pakistani communities attitude to this so far has been too little too late. their attitudes and the lack of anything being done has created groups like the edl. and white people too who are in power like the government have, after seeing what happened to jack straw, been afraid to say a word.

this has all lead a surge in support for the far right. because the centre and left have not been handling this HUGE and serious issue.

i dont want the edl to get powerful
i dont want the bnp to get powerful

because when they get powerful they wont just stop with muslims and pakistanis. they'll start coming after us all. blacks irish jews the lot.

all this crap is stirring up the right wing and we're all gonna suffer for it.

so while we can. normal people. smart people. need to challenge these things. before the psychos n racists do.
Reply 110
Ppl are focusing more on the fact of pakistanis than protecting/preventing this from.happening.again.
I don't remember seeing ppl be this active when that church thing came thing out or when it was accused of a government cover.up of that house of parliament guy being a paedo or those celebrities.

Also to.the.two.idiots above regardless of what the British might have done 100 years.
2 Wrongs Don't Make 1 Right.
And whatever the situation Paedophilia isn't something good and you shouldn't wish it on anyone.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 111
Original post by matthewduncan
Due to the numerous grooming cases by asian men against young white girls do you think this advice is racist or necessary?
Im asking because I know a couple of birds from up north who have pretty much no hatred towards asians but they tell their daughters this. The way they see it is there is a big grooming problem in those areas (which is true). So is thus racist or necessary?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-24385557

WHY ONLY ASIAN MEN...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I kinda thought a higher than average proportion of such men were pervy, when I was walking to school at age 12, etc being approached by men twice my age, etc, me and my friends used to hang out at the park and a group of these men came over and started talking to us, I left & went home but my friends later told me, they were giving them gifts & stuff my family always told me to be cautious of older men who apparently have an interest in young girls, they obviously didn't have good intentions. They have a view that white girls are easy & have much more freedom than girls in their own community.
This is something created by the British government, the government have allowed this to happen by failing to act due to a fear of being called racist:think about it, you're in a position ie social worker or someone in the job center ect, if you're called racist you will lose your job-answer ? don't investigate and don't do anything which could upset anyone from an ethnic background. There should be no possibility of someone being called racist to raise concerns about the safety of children, no matter the race of the child. Could you imagine what it would be like if it was gangs of Christians raping children from the Indian community in larger quantities than the proportion they represent of the population:they would be thrown in jail immediately and rightly so.

Another issue is the media using the term Asian, when this seems to be more frequent within the Pakistani community and not the Asian community as a whole; the media use Asian as to not upset the Pakistani community.
The only way to prevent this from happening is to remove the "racist card" preventing authorities from acting and for more neighborhood watch style areas, ie an idea of strong community-although that doesn't exist like it use to anyway.

With all this implemented:the Asian community would face no racism, due to no one being able to know if someone was a Pakistani colour and even so: they're not all pedo's anyway and people know that, whilst representing the fact it's Pakistani Muslim gangs of pedophiles and not Asians, Pakistanis or Muslims as a whole (obviously).
The reason they're in gangs doing it, the pedophiles, is they know that they can play the racist card or religious card and that authorities are too scared to act. I mean think about it " Some Pakistani Muslims men have been in gangs taking advantage of white girls" who would believe that, you could easily accuse the person who would make such a statement of being racist even if you had facts to support it.

I wouldn't do anything as a social carer either:I mean people are blaming them but it's societies fault they can't act due to always accusing anyone who mentions race or religion or any difference as racist; even when it concerns young children, which is rather sad.

Another solution is to simply not go out unless in a public area with lots of people, since I doubt all these girls are innocent, some are probably slags looking for free things and then crying about the fact the men want sex with them.
The degeneration of society has been in full motion for a long time, so only expect this to get worse as people become more individual and less concerned with others as well as having worse and worse upbringings, not that I need to state that for anyone to know it.
-Bill, and don't accuse me of being racist, not that I care really:and of course I know pedo's come from all ethnic backgrounds, but it's because of the factors mentioned above that no one acts and the situation will get worse, the irony is the authorities leaving it could actually be advocating community distrust of Asians as a whole, and the media and ignoring the fact it's a small amount of Asians mostly from the Pakistani community abusing the racist card.
My solution to pedophiles would be "Gas and gone" XD.
Telling them never to talk to Asian men would be racist. But, white girls do need more education about ethnic minority racism and their attitudes to white women, who they consider whores.

Interracial rape rates are almost exclusively non-white on white.

Of course, if you break this down the ethnic minorities would include blacks and certain Muslim groups.

I don't see many Chinese, or Hindu peadophile gangs targeting white girls for example.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Reue
Racism is never acceptable.

I agree!
they just want to protect their children

Latest

Trending

Trending