The Student Room Group

River Island Recruitment Event for Sales Advisor (Operations)

I got a place at a River Island Recruitment Event on Friday and I'm panicking. It's my first job interview (I got my first job through family relations) and I've heard the recruitment process is pretty hard. And I have no idea what 'Sales Advisor (Operations)' even means. What kind of work would I be doing? I don't know how to prepare without actually understanding what the job is? Please help....:confused:
Anyone?!?! The interviews tomorrow......
Reply 2
Hey! I realise you've already had your interview now, it's a shame I didn't see this sooner. I've been working for RI (on and off) for about two years now.
If they didn't tell you at your interview the 'operations' part of the job role likely means you'll be apart of the operations team also known as the delivery team, so you'll be working in the stock room, sorting out deliveries, replenishing stock etc.
The recruitment process isn't particularly hard. I know at my interview at least, the manager made us all feel very comfortable. The interview was very informal. Nothing to get worked up over. I'd be interested to hear how yours went! If you have any questions I'm happy to help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Weevle
Hey! I realise you've already had your interview now, it's a shame I didn't see this sooner. I've been working for RI (on and off) for about two years now.
If they didn't tell you at your interview the 'operations' part of the job role likely means you'll be apart of the operations team also known as the delivery team, so you'll be working in the stock room, sorting out deliveries, replenishing stock etc.
The recruitment process isn't particularly hard. I know at my interview at least, the manager made us all feel very comfortable. The interview was very informal. Nothing to get worked up over. I'd be interested to hear how yours went! If you have any questions I'm happy to help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I have an interview for this position next week! Do you have any tips on the interview for this position? Does it include doing little activities etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending