The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
I would love to start yoga and I also want to find some kind of dance class that I can do. I read somewhere about a ballet class but can't remember where so don't know anything about it.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
i dont really know what there is, i wouldnt mind starting dancng again, although id have to start from beginners (lol-i only went when i was really little) i think tap would be pretty cool, but ill have to have a look whats on offer once i get there
do you think there will be a board at the freshers fair??
probably, id be suprised if there wasnt-but im sure either. Would be very handy if there was

just found this

http://www.lincolnsu.com/DisplayPage.asp?pageid=14647
I like the sound of volleyball but have only played it 2 or 3 times in my life and it all seems a bit too professional for me. I wouldn't want to sign up for it and then realise that I can't do it.
Reply 6
most of the big clubs and organisations will be at the fayre! make sure you go, wave at me! I will be getting free stuff!
Reply 7
i'm going round again and signing up to a couple, looking at the motor-racing soc and something else. depends what there is though. last year i didn't sign up but i regret not doing it now.
Reply 8
me thinks im gona join the hockey team...althoi am very unfit atm bcoz i have done no sport over the summer! haha!
Reply 9
I'm looking to join some kind of gym or gym related...thing.

The freebies better be good, none of those googley-eyed furry things.
Reply 10
if peeps are looking at joining gym (fitness first) they are doing soe "friends rates" at the moment which include discounts, i'll try and look into it as it could work out cheaper.
Reply 11
Lol, "work out" cheaper.
Reply 12
do you know... i didn't see that at first :redface:
Reply 13
you could go to russia and work out just like Rocky in Rocky 4

http://www.gmrmedia.com/dolph/gallery/folder9/rocky14.jpg
Reply 14
I'm gonna join the basketball club, with it being one of my favourite things
I'd love to take up boxing since im outta shape at the moment and have always loved the sport. I did it for a year when i was 14 and would really enjoy getting back into it. I think even the training is great fun and builds a lot of character. Just worried it's all going to be a bit too professional for me.
Reply 16
Hopefully i'm going to join the womens football team :smile:
Reply 17
I'd like to join an indie rock music society..... not that there is one.. lol.

Latest