The Student Room Group

Feminists have ruined marriage. Women have rights, men have responsibilities. Discuss

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by SophieSmall
I doubt I am but to be on the safe side you should probably define feminazi.

Feminazi = bigoted Feminist + optional addition of man-hater.
Reply 81
I doubt I am but to be on the safe side you should probably define feminazi.

A radical feminist or as we have seen in recent years- a plain feminist
Original post by Jas94
Feminazi = bigoted Feminist + optional addition of man-hater.

I love men! I don't fit that description.
Original post by The Juan
A radical feminist or as we have seen in recent years- a plain feminist

I'm certainly not radical. I don't even label myself as a feminist or anything else. I just believe everyone should have equal rights. Including men.
Reply 84
Original post by EllieC130
Fine by me mate; I just want equality.

Do you really want equality? Or do you just want to rid the world of men? Feminazism has got to be the biggest threat in modern times. It must be stopped at all costs.
Reply 85
I love men! I don't fit that description.

You 'love' men? Meaning? ...

I could still like women in the sexual, emotional context ... but still be considered Misogynistic.
Reply 86
I'm certainly not radical. I don't even label myself as a feminist or anything else. I just believe everyone should have equal rights. Including men.

OK well, you're not a Feminist then.

I hate how I don't label myself as a Feminist either, but somehow I'm automatically one since I want equal rights to.
Reply 87

So if a company hires 8 men but only 3 women while the men clearly demonstrated better quality for the job, do you think officials should intervene and set quotas so it is half and half regardless of performing ability?
Original post by Jas94
You 'love' men? Meaning? ...

I could still like women in the sexual, emotional context ... but still be considered Misogynistic.

I love and value men. Why in the world are you interrogating me? If you just read my past few comments you would notice that I actually petitioned for men's rights, more recently for the right for men to have better paternity leave and preferably equal to that of maternity.
So if a company hires 8 men but only 3 women while the men clearly demonstrated better quality for the job, do you think officials should intervene and set quotas so it is half and half regardless of performing ability?

No, I do not believe in "positive" discrimination.
Do you really want equality? Or do you just want to rid the world of men? Feminazism has got to be the biggest threat in modern times. It must be stopped at all costs.

But if there were no men, who would I enslave when we take over the world? XD
But men and women get paid the same amount when they do the same jobs.
Reply 92
Original post by GoldenEmblem277
I am a feminist. This doesn't mean that I am a evil women who wants to rule the world and treat men like slaves. That is ****. What I want is for men and women to have EQUAL rights and responsibilities.

In a marriage- men and women should do equal amounts of housework. Both genders should have a role in bringing up the kids. In cases of divorce, both parties should pay equally.

Yes, feminists are vocal about their desires. But we still haven't accomplished equality for both sexes. It will take another 40 years before the pay gap is finally closed. There is still everyday sexism on the streets, for MEN as well as Women. (Yes, there is sexism for men as well- nobody pays as much attention to it sadly)

I would like to live in a world where you could be whoever you want to be, regardless of gender, age, race, orientation or religion. Sadly, we have got a long way to go before my dream is realised.

But we are making those slow steps towards equality. It will be a little while before we finally get true equality.

I think your perfect dream world is boring.
Differences, cultures, traditions are the things that make the world beautiful.
Men and women are different on so many levels, you can't try to put every single person into the one mold and expect both partners to do same amount of house work and looking after the children.

I personally be embarrassed if my husband washed the dishes.

In this day and age partners should compromise and make each other happy, not divide everything equally.
Fine by me mate; I just want equality.

Yeah, we've got some real problems to fix. In the UK we've got (I think) 1 in 4 children in poverty, rampant drug & alcohol abuse, an incalculable number of homeless and crime on literally every street corner. This whole Men vs Women nonsense is like the least important thing right now, but gets so much attention. Urg if everyone put as much time & energy that they do into complaining about the opposite sex, we might actually get some bloody important issues solved!

Even if she did hate men - and clearly she doesn't - why the hell would anyone want the world rid of men?
With everything going on in the world - war, famine, disease, terrorism, genocide - you honestly believe "Feminazism" is the biggest threat?
Really? Just.....really?....
Reply 94
No, I do not believe in "positive" discrimination.

Feminazis like Ellie believe they should. She thinks hospital staff, MPs, Scientists, teachers, police, retail assistants, athletes and Government representatives to name some should be 50/50 or 50+(female)/50-(Male)
Feminazis like Ellie believe they should. She thinks hospital staff, MPs, Scientists, teachers, police, retail assistants, athletes and Government representatives to name some should be 50/50 or 50+(female)/50-(Male)

Well her views are not a reflection of me, so if you could stop quoting me now unless you have more questions to ask that would be great.
Reply 96
But if there were no men, who would I enslave when we take over the world? XD

Most likely you would turn on one another as half of you feminazis will turn into femilesbos and the cycle will go on.
Reply 97
Original post by Gjaykay

Even if she did hate men - and clearly she doesn't - why the hell would anyone want the world rid of men?
With everything going on in the world - war, famine, disease, terrorism, genocide - you honestly believe "Feminazism" is the biggest threat?
Really? Just.....really?....

It's really pathetic how obsess tsr is with feminism.

Everyday there is a few anti-feminist threads- just get a grip.

This is coming from a male who isn't a feminist.
Reply 98
I love and value men. Why in the world are you interrogating me? If you just read my past few comments you would notice that I actually petitioned for men's rights, more recently for the right for men to have better paternity leave and preferably equal to that of maternity.

I'm interrogating you?

I'm actually on your side.

I'm just finding the response of some girls on this thread quite worrying.

Were you going to respond to me directly or just assume because I'm female and say I want equality I'm a feminazi? Heck I don't even call myself a feminist because of this sort of bull****. I must say, you make it very easy for actual feminazis to act like misogyny exists. Idiot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending