The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by Swagio
Atm I think I am gonna have to too. Flying hundreds of miles with a weeks notice just ain't possible and all the other unis have been great and managed to fit them together for one trip but dundee have said atm they might be the only 2 interviews.
I'm gutted that I will probs have to reject cus I love dundee, but a bit peeved too because of how great everywhere else has been and they been the opposite tbh :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know how you feel :frown: I rang up yesterday and they've told me to email [email protected] don't want to though because I've got a feeling it's the wrong email address 😂 how did you speak to them?

In fact I might ring up the nursing school directly, couldn't get through yesterday so ill try it again before I email them

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CaitlinN15
Yeah I know how you feel :frown: I rang up yesterday and they've told me to email [email protected] don't want to though because I've got a feeling it's the wrong email address 😂 how did you speak to them?

In fact I might ring up the nursing school directly, couldn't get through yesterday so ill try it again before I email them

Posted from TSR Mobile

You gotta speak to the people who organise the interviews cus the course themselves don't do it x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Swagio
You gotta speak to the people who organise the interviews cus the course themselves don't do it x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've replied to your dm x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any who's sorted out an interview on evision. .how long did it take before your confirmation came through?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys I am thinking of deopping AH English - absolutely dread the course and cant cope with it anymore
How badly would this affect my offers ? I got AABBC at Higher and predicted BBB at AH ...
Help !
Original post by guzz6
Guys I am thinking of deopping AH English - absolutely dread the course and cant cope with it anymore
How badly would this affect my offers ? I got AABBC at Higher and predicted BBB at AH ...
Help !

contact the relevant unis to ask if it will affect any offer they have or may offer you? AH is demanding but once the dissertation is completed it won't feel so overwhelming. I'm doing three AHs and one H so I do sympathise with you. I would def check out any potential impact before dropping it.
Hey anyone applied for this year and got accepted? I need some help!!

In the eVision thing, there's a to-do list and it asks for Qualifications 1 and English Level Certificate. What should we upload/put there?
:confused:

edit: already emailed them, but its been almost 2 weeks and nor reply, and I have no idea when that info is due so I'm getting worried
(edited 8 years ago)
Has anybody that applied for adult nursing at Dundee got an interview or any word back? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
Not had an offer from Dundee yet but received an email today from them advising how to go about funding with SAAS for payment of tuition fees..... is this normal or anyone else had this?
Reply 190
Original post by elf5
Not had an offer from Dundee yet but received an email today from them advising how to go about funding with SAAS for payment of tuition fees..... is this normal or anyone else had this?

when did you apply? Idk, I got a thing about my fee status and then I later received an offer. didn't receive this, but it probably has to do with me not being considered a UK or EU national
Reply 191
Original post by andilzx
Hey anyone applied for this year and got accepted? I need some help!!

In the eVision thing, there's a to-do list and it asks for Qualifications 1 and English Level Certificate. What should we upload/put there?
:confused:

edit: already emailed them, but its been almost 2 weeks and nor reply, and I have no idea when that info is due so I'm getting worried

I am in the same situation. I called them but the woman on the phone didn't really answer my question of what the documents were lol
Reply 192
Original post by rachgb
when did you apply? Idk, I got a thing about my fee status and then I later received an offer. didn't receive this, but it probably has to do with me not being considered a UK or EU national

I applied just a day before the January deadline, thanks though and congratulations on the offer :biggrin:
Original post by rachgb
I am in the same situation. I called them but the woman on the phone didn't really answer my question of what the documents were lol

Aw dang >:/

Keep me posted if you find out! I'm still hoping for their reply to arrive soon
Reply 194
Has anyone heard anything about the visit day? I've been waiting and still nothing. It's getting a bit late now.
Reply 195
Original post by andilzx
Aw dang >:/

Keep me posted if you find out! I'm still hoping for their reply to arrive soon

are you able to call them though? because I'm in Denmark, so it costs a fortune rip

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachgb
are you able to call them though? because I'm in Denmark, so it costs a fortune rip

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in Southeast Asia (Brunei) so I'm sure it'd cost even more for me :biggrin:
But the cost isn't really an issue so I'll try do it this weekend when I'm free. The problem is the timezone!
Hey everyone, I got a an unconditional for Dundee a few weeks ago and I'm so happy about it! The only problem is that I am really wanting to take a gap year, has anyone had experience with Dundee about contacting them to ask to change your course to a deferred one.. I've heard of people contacting unis to ask for a deferred entry and the unis being understanding about it but I would like to know if that's the case with Dundee! I'd really appreciate any kind of info or advice, I really really really want to take this gap year.
ah i wish the offers would start coming in already, so eager to find out what september will bring for me and passing up so many offers of flat shares as i currently don't know what my situation will be. at this rate i'll get into the uni i want to and have no one/no where to live! everyone is already signing leases :frown:
Hey! I applied for Mental Health Nursing, got an email a couple of days ago offering an interview. So hopefully you'll hear back soon! :smile:
Good luck!

Original post by ciaralouise97
Has anybody that applied for adult nursing at Dundee got an interview or any word back? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending