The Student Room Group

Can I approach someone to know about the pending status of my application?

And is there any way to retake/ resit a skills audit test missed by accident during the application process? I'm yet to hear from the prospective School about the same... This is regarding an application to a doctoral programme at the University of Dundee, Scotland.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by ShanthanuSAshok
And is there any way to retake/ resit a skills audit test missed by accident during the application process? I'm yet to hear from the prospective School about the same... This is regarding an application to a doctoral programme at the University of Dundee, Scotland.

Your best bet is probably to use Dundee's "Ask a question about your application to study with us" form, here. One of their pre-defined questions is "What is the status of my application?", although as you also want to ask about the missed skills audit test you'd probably want to select "My question is regarding something else" and enter your question in the box.

You could also call them on +44 (0)1382 383838, but they ask applicants to use the form.
Original post by DataVenia
Your best bet is probably to use Dundee's "Ask a question about your application to study with us" form, here. One of their pre-defined questions is "What is the status of my application?", although as you also want to ask about the missed skills audit test you'd probably want to select "My question is regarding something else" and enter your question in the box.

You could also call them on +44 (0)1382 383838, but they ask applicants to use the form.

Thank you so much for the timely response! Much appreciated!
Original post by DataVenia

Thanks for the timely response! Much appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending