The Student Room Group

Dentistry offerers 2024

Has anyone heard back from any universities regarding offers for dentistry? Or do you know when they start responding?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by starajjasin
Has anyone heard back from any universities regarding offers for dentistry? Or do you know when they start responding?

No still waiting outcomes from interviews
Still waiting also
Reply 3
Still waiting
Hi, depends where you have replied, I have heard back from Aberdeen and Dundee - still waiting to hear back from Glasgow. I am a graduate.
Original post by Nic Tooth Fairy
Hi, depends where you have replied, I have heard back from Aberdeen and Dundee - still waiting to hear back from Glasgow. I am a graduate.
Are you currently an offer holder?
Original post by Beebeenormativ41
Are you currently an offer holder?
Yeah for both Aberdeen and Dundee
Yeah for both Aberdeen and Dundee
Congratulations! That’s a great position to be in :smile:
What’s your preferred uni?
Graduate still waiting to hear from Aberdeen and Dundee. Hoping to hear good news soon. :frown:

i received an offer from qmul and i’m still waiting for the outcome of my leeds interview which they said they’d give by 29th of march but it could go over. most unis tend to give their decision post interview roughly 1/1 and a half months after they’ve done it but it honestly just depends on the uni. for example i did. my qmul interview in jan and found out the decision a month later in feb and my leeds interview was in feb and they said i’d find out by march. and i applied to the kings esdp but they haven’t even sent me anything regarding my application😭but anyway hope this helped!!!!
Reply 10
Original post by jeevanjot.sidhu

i received an offer from qmul and i’m still waiting for the outcome of my leeds interview which they said they’d give by 29th of march but it could go over. most unis tend to give their decision post interview roughly 1/1 and a half months after they’ve done it but it honestly just depends on the uni. for example i did. my qmul interview in jan and found out the decision a month later in feb and my leeds interview was in feb and they said i’d find out by march. and i applied to the kings esdp but they haven’t even sent me anything regarding my application😭but anyway hope this helped!!!!

Congrats on your offer and good luck for Leeds…. Hopefully by Easter the outcomes shall be out. 🤞🏻
Reply 11

It did thanks. I was asking as still waiting outcomes from Plymouth and Liverpool post interview. Every University is different.
Original post by Gbains

Congrats on your offer and good luck for Leeds…. Hopefully by Easter the outcomes shall be out. 🤞🏻

thank you so much!!! and yes hopefully
Original post by Gbains

It did thanks. I was asking as still waiting outcomes from Plymouth and Liverpool post interview. Every University is different.

good luck for plymouth and liverpool!!!
Reply 14
good luck for plymouth and liverpool!!!
Thank you
Thank you, long journey to get to this position though! Aberdeen since I'm a grad it's only 4 years instead of 5 so would be silly not to
Reply 16
Thank you, long journey to get to this position though! Aberdeen since I'm a grad it's only 4 years instead of 5 so would be silly not to

Congratulations on securing your dream come true offer 🎉

These journeys are incredible. We are third year applicants to dentistry so i hope this time one is an offer for us too.
Reply 17
Original post by Gbains
Comparing with QUML, Plymouth and Liverpool, which one is better?
Reply 18
Original post by QQTA
Comparing with QUML, Plymouth and Liverpool, which one is better?
After trying to get ONE offer in three years - happy to go to any of them as long as im on the course
Original post by Gbains
After trying to get ONE offer in three years - happy to go to any of them as long as im on the course

oh did you apply to qmul as well?? have you heard anything back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest