Reply 380
Original post by aoifebreen
Is this the one for forensics??

I'm going to the social sciences one
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 381
Original post by DavidCJ
Is anyone going to the applicant day this Saturday 16th?

I'll be there

Better be worth the £150 I spent on train tickets

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody heard from the Business courses? I doubt i am in as it is late for a response!
Reply 383
Tbh they weren't going to answer you on a Saturday, no one gets offers over the weekend. Good luck though!
I've applied for medical science and had my Interview over 4 weeks ago. Has anyone heard back?
Original post by sophie1610
I've applied for medical science and had my Interview over 4 weeks ago. Has anyone heard back?

Hey! That's the course I applied for too!
I called them up on Friday and they said that we should find out this week.
Anyone waiting for IR and politics? It feels like the chance of being accepted is shrinking by the minute:frown:
I know it's frustrating waiting but the official deadline for offers is only two more weeks now.
They tell people they'll hear by the 31st March every year but they never manage to stick to it.
I still haven't heard back (applied for philosophy). Anyone in the same boat? Does it imply anything with regard to my chances of getting accepted?
Reply 389
Hey everyone!

Received conditional offer for International Business. I am from Latvia (EU) and was wondering is there anyone else, who applied for this course? Thank you !
Ugh, am I the only one who still hasn't heard anything? It's so unbelievably frustrating I'm about ready to withdraw so I can finally reply to the other Unis...
Original post by ellenvt97
Ugh, am I the only one who still hasn't heard anything? It's so unbelievably frustrating I'm about ready to withdraw so I can finally reply to the other Unis...

I haven't heard anything either... Dundee was my first choice but since they never answer I don't feel that keen on going there anymore. All the other uni's I've applied for have sent information and welcome package's, but Dundee? Nothing
There's still loads of people who haven't heard. My friend had her interview for adult nursing on the 2nd Feb and still waiting and I had mine on the 29th Feb and not heard either.
Reply 393
Hey people :smile:
I got an offer for International Business with German but I am still considering Aston and Loughborough...
Which one should I choose? Look, is IB with German really a good course in Dundee?? I applied, so I know it is not the worst one in UK, but I would like to get to know your opinions too :smile:
Reply 394
Original post by Patka97
Hey people :smile:
I got an offer for International Business with German but I am still considering Aston and Loughborough...
Which one should I choose? Look, is IB with German really a good course in Dundee?? I applied, so I know it is not the worst one in UK, but I would like to get to know your opinions too :smile:

A girl in my flat is doing IB and French. The IB modules in first and second year are the economic modules, in case you didn't know.
Reply 395
So has anyone heard about accommodation? E-Vision is all set up for 2016-2017 entry.
Reply 396
Original post by Airmed
So has anyone heard about accommodation? E-Vision is all set up for 2016-2017 entry.

Slightly terrified that it's all got very real, but Dundee were really quick with my room allocation this week, hopefully they will be for everyone :smile:
Reply 397
Original post by Arienya
Slightly terrified that it's all got very real, but Dundee were really quick with my room allocation this week, hopefully they will be for everyone :smile:

Ah, I was just wondering because I am meant to be applying for summer accommodation (I am a Dundee student already). My new flat isn't available until August sadly. Where did you choose? :h:
Reply 398
Original post by Airmed
Ah, I was just wondering because I am meant to be applying for summer accommodation (I am a Dundee student already). My new flat isn't available until August sadly. Where did you choose? :h:

I got west park villas, I was actually looking forward to the slight distance to campus - the walk should wake me up better in a morning :smile: is it easier to go via the uni for the summer, as some of the halls available as holiday lets n stuff through the sanctuary site?
Original post by Airmed

I still haven't heard back with an offer/rejection, does that mean I might not get my first choice of accommodation if people are already being allocated? :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending