The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Swagio
One got back to me today with an interview which is awesome, but from what I got dundee dosent give ones out till after the 15th anyway so it's all done at same time. But tbh it'll go so quickly you'll suddenly have them all back, swear it was only October yesterday! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an email from Abertay Admissions today, still waiting to hear back from Dundee University though. Hopefully not too much longer till offers!
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Name: Lucy
Course: Scottish History
National 5s: AAAAAAB
Higher predicted grades: AAAAC (I think)
Original post by zorrozoidberg
Got an email from Abertay Admissions today, still waiting to hear back from Dundee University though. Hopefully not too much longer till offers!

They said end of last week they would and I have to book to come to my other interviews, so gonna give them another call tomorrow.
I'm such a pain! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard anything back for either Biomedical science or Medical science by chance?
Anyone else applied for nursing? I've applied for child and haven't heard back yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any eu-applicants that have heard anything? /impatient swede applying for international relations and politics
Original post by ciaramorrison
Has anyone heard anything back for either Biomedical science or Medical science by chance?

I applied to both of them plus physiology and anatomy and heard nothing! Only one in my year that's not had any offers
Original post by MissNoir98
I applied to both of them plus physiology and anatomy and heard nothing! Only one in my year that's not had any offers

At least I'm not the only one then, I applied 17th November so was starting to worry. I haven't had any offers either!
At least I'm not the only one then, I applied 17th November so was starting to worry. I haven't had any offers either!

That's really good to hear! Was starting to get a bit worried haha :smile:
Original post by Jackiewockey
Any eu-applicants that have heard anything? /impatient swede applying for international relations and politics

[Another impatient swede here] I've only gotten two fee status emails, and I applied back in September! Tell me if you hear anything! :smile:
Original post by Tessie Ericsson
[Another impatient swede here] I've only gotten two fee status emails, and I applied back in September! Tell me if you hear anything! :smile:

That's exactly the same for me, although I applied in October! Tell me if you do aswell :smile:
Name: Andi
Course: Interior Design W250

My application was sent a day before the UCAS deadline, haven't heard anything from them yet! But I have from my other 2 choices of uni, asking for portfolio and stuff since I'm taking an A & D related course, so I'm a bit worried.

Nope and I need to book coming over asap so hope it's not too much longer! D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Swagio
Nope and I need to book coming over asap so hope it's not too much longer! D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I havent heard back from any of my choices :/ hoping they will reply in time for post-offer days
I havent heard back from any of my choices :/ hoping they will reply in time for post-offer days

Dundees my only one left and I have interviews for others which I need to do in one trip. Being from abroad is so much more difficult!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for Neuroscience but haven't heard anything :frown: I applied in December and got an unconditional from Aberdeen, but thats the only university I've heard back from. Do you think they'll get back to us soon?
Original post by Swagio
Dundees my only one left and I have interviews for others which I need to do in one trip. Being from abroad is so much more difficult!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well at least you have heard from some other uni's then :smile: maybe just swing by dundee when you're there even if you havent heard anything?
Reply 117
Guys, please, all of you, calm down! :tongue: Universities actually have until May (yes, May) to reply to you! Speaking from experience where I had a 3 month silence on my UCAS last year, there is no point in worrying. You will get an answer, I promise.

Also, (and this is an educated guess) receiving emails about fee status does not necessarily mean your application is being looked at. I received a fee email exactly as some of you have described after I received my Dundee offer.
Well at least you have heard from some other uni's then :smile: maybe just swing by dundee when you're there even if you havent heard anything?

It's cus I have to do them all in one go so if dundee don't get back to me by mid end of feb I'll have to withdraw which I really don't want to!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Name: Molly
Course: International Relations and Politics
New Scottish Highers: AABCC - English, History, Maths, Chemistry and Physics
Predicted: AAAA - Advanced Higher History, Modern Studies, Geography and Drama

Just now it's a choice for me between Dundee and St Andrews, well if I get offers from both. I've applied for IR at St Andrews, Politics and IR and Aberdeen, Law and IR at Edinburgh and International Politics at Stirling! Would have applied to Glasgow but since I live there and wanted to move away I decided not to. Dundee is definitely my first choice at the moment.

Latest

Trending

Trending