The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It's sooo annoying! It means you get football yobs/ singing it down the road to attract attention. I guess I just hate football songs altogether.

Speaking of football ads, does anyone else find them incredibly irritating? They spend so much money on them, and they're no longer impressive. Although it is funny to watch balding, beer bellied men attempt to perform the tricks themselves. Watch them wobble... :biggrin:
Reply 2
Sianabanana
It's sooo annoying! It means you get football yobs/ singing it down the road to attract attention. I guess I just hate football songs altogether.

Speaking of football ads, does anyone else find them incredibly irritating? They spend so much money on them, and they're no longer impressive. Although it is funny to watch balding, beer bellied men attempt to perform the tricks themselves. Watch them wobble... :biggrin:

In one ad break I counted 7/9 of the adverts were footie related.. now that's saying something.
Reply 3
kimoni
In one ad break I counted 7/9 of the adverts were footie related.. now that's saying something.

It says theres a major football tournament on at the moment!
Reply 4
kingslaw
It says theres a major football tournament on at the moment!

shh!
Reply 5
kimoni

That wouldn't have been an ad-break in the football would it - say at half time maybe ? Pre Match build up. Don't act so surprised.

Beer, Cars, and Fast Food are all going to be heavily marketed.
Reply 6
Expression
Does any one find themselves randomly whistling / singing / humming the tune to the Carling Love Football] Advert -

Woo hoo woo hoo hoo

*whistles along*

Tis called Woo Hoo by the 5, 6, 7, 8's and is found in the Kill Bill soundtracks, and now on many of the football anthems compilations being released - always brings a smile to my face.

is it actually Jpop as I really am unsure.

Latest