Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Yeah same! It was epic
    You prefer season 1 or 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loca45)
    You prefer season 1 or 2?
    Tbh S1 had a better plot imo but I much preferred the two new characters we had in S2

ReputationRep:
    Tbh S1 had a better plot imo but I much preferred the two new characters we had in S2
    Yeh season 2 got a bit weird towards the end but the new & returning characters were executed well imo

ReputationRep:
    Yeh season 2 got a bit weird towards the end but the new & returning characters were executed well imo
    I agree about the ending! Not sure if I really liked it tbh. But the new characters were super cool

ReputationRep:
    I do Currently watching the arrow, flash, legends of tomorrow and daredevil! I tried to get into gotham but I just couldn't, I got bored

ReputationRep:
    I agree about the ending! Not sure if I really liked it tbh. But the new characters were super cool
    The legendary DD staircase fight scene blew my mind! Outdid the season 1 hallway scene i think

ReputationRep:
    The legendary DD staircase fight scene blew my mind! Outdid the season 1 hallway scene i think
    Oh my god YES. That scene was absolute carnage and I was literally grinning while I watched it. Also the scene with him and the Punisher fighting off the Irish

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god YES. That scene was absolute carnage and I was literally grinning while I watched it. Also the scene with him and the Punisher fighting off the Irish
    What're they gonna do next season, how can they top that haha. Yeh i liked whenever they briefly teamed up, The punisher was a savage SOB! I hope he gets his own show

ReputationRep:
    What're they gonna do next season, how can they top that haha. Yeh i liked whenever they briefly teamed up, The punisher was a savage SOB! I hope he gets his own show
    Yeah he was truly awesome And I love the joint Elektra-DD fight scenes. They make such a good team

End of S2 spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If the Hand resurrect her, I really hope she is reunited with DD and their relationship deepens with each other. And I hope to see more of Stick. Remember when Nobu fell off and got up and opened his eyes? I thought they were gonna end it on a cliffhanger there but NOPE - Stick comes in and severs his head off xD

ReputationRep:
    Currently watching Jessica Jones. Prefer it to Daredevil S1.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he was truly awesome And I love the joint Elektra-DD fight scenes. They make such a good team

End of S2 spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If the Hand resurrect her, I really hope she is reunited with DD and their relationship deepens with each other. And I hope to see more of Stick. Remember when Nobu fell off and got up and opened his eyes? I thought they were gonna end it on a cliffhanger there but NOPE - Stick comes in and severs his head off xD
    Yeh I think Elektra was my favourite of the new characters.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bit predictable when they had that heart to heart at the end and planned to run off together, you she was gonna die after that. I think she'll be revived but the hand will brainwash her or something like that and DD'll help her regain her sanity. Stick just turning up, slicing off Nobu's head then going about his business was badass! I didn't like the hand, Nobu had been dealt with last season and the hand ninja's were just fodder for DD to beat down.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I think Elektra was my favourite of the new characters.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bit predictable when they had that heart to heart at the end and planned to run off together, you she was gonna die after that. I think she'll be revived but the hand will brainwash her or something like that and DD'll help her regain her sanity. Stick just turning up, slicing off Nobu's head then going about his business was badass! I didn't like the hand, Nobu had been dealt with last season and the hand ninja's were just fodder for DD to beat down.
    I don't think I could choose between the two Punisher was just a badass motherf***er but Elektra was quite witty/cunning and she was a damn good fighter. So I like both of them. Also The Punisher's background almost made my cry! When they had that chat by the graveyard
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I agree yeah that's a good idea Wilson Fisk really grinds my gears haha I was just thinking "oh piss off" when he showed up again :/ But Punisher's prison fight scene was EPIC!

Also yeah I wish they brought in someone new for The Hand instead of bringing back Nobu/Madam Gao/Fisk. At least then there would have been some original aspect to the whole ancient thing. Also they never dealt with The Blacksmith?? Still wondering who that is.

ReputationRep:
    I watch Mighty Med ..

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I could choose between the two Punisher was just a badass motherf***er but Elektra was quite witty/cunning and she was a damn good fighter. So I like both of them. Also The Punisher's background almost made my cry! When they had that chat by the graveyard
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I agree yeah that's a good idea Wilson Fisk really grinds my gears haha I was just thinking "oh piss off" when he showed up again :/ But Punisher's prison fight scene was EPIC!

Also yeah I wish they brought in someone new for The Hand instead of bringing back Nobu/Madam Gao/Fisk. At least then there would have been some original aspect to the whole ancient thing. Also they never dealt with The Blacksmith?? Still wondering who that is.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't like Nobu being brought back, didn't mind madam gao, really enjoyed Kingpin's return! I loved him in season 1 and was glad that he made a cameo but didn't steal too much thunder this season.

Yeah that prison fight scene was outrageously awesome!! The punisher story ended a bit confusingly, the blacksmith was the general with one arm who testifies for him in court. Who he kills at the end in the shed then raids his stash haha

His suit upgrade and billy club at the end were pretty cool.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't like Nobu being brought back, didn't mind madam gao, really enjoyed Kingpin's return! I loved him in season 1 and was glad that he made a cameo but didn't steal too much thunder this season.

Yeah that prison fight scene was outrageously awesome!! The punisher story ended a bit confusingly, the blacksmith was the general with one arm who testifies for him in court. Who he kills at the end in the shed then raids his stash haha

His suit upgrade and billy club at the end were pretty cool.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OHHH I missed that completely!! I was kinda wondering "wtf why is there this random shed with US Military grade gear in the middle of the woods which they happened to encounter???" XD

YES I loved the billy club + suit upgrade. Also Elektra looked EPIC in hers too

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OHHH I missed that completely!! I was kinda wondering "wtf why is there this random shed with US Military grade gear in the middle of the woods which they happened to encounter???" XD

YES I loved the billy club + suit upgrade. Also Elektra looked EPIC in hers too
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I almost missed it tbh, i feel like there was enough of a revelation about it.

Was sad to see the bromance between nelson & murdock fade. Foggy looked funny with his slick haircut & new job with Hogarth!! crossovers are happening haha

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I almost missed it tbh, i feel like there was enough of a revelation about it.

Was sad to see the bromance between nelson & murdock fade. Foggy looked funny with his slick haircut & new job with Hogarth!! crossovers are happening haha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Agreed

Yes! I wish they stayed close But tbh I didn't like Karen-Matthew romance, idk it didn't feel right. And yes xD He really wrecked in the trial though so he deserved the job :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I am so annoyed... the website that I watched Daredevil on, put the last two episodes in the wrong order. By the time I realised I wasn't going to see an "earlier that day" flashback it had already gone down.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Agreed

Yes! I wish they stayed close But tbh I didn't like Karen-Matthew romance, idk it didn't feel right. And yes xD He really wrecked in the trial though so he deserved the job :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought the romance was all right, but I was rooting for elektra the whole time aha. Karen did all right for herself this season, ended up walking into a reporters job at the bugle!? didn't know landing a job could be so easy haha. Then Matt just revealed himself at the end? he's supposed to take that secret to his grave!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought the romance was all right, but I was rooting for elektra the whole time aha. Karen did all right for herself this season, ended up walking into a reporters job at the bugle!? didn't know landing a job could be so easy haha. Then Matt just revealed himself at the end? he's supposed to take that secret to his grave!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Same :3 Elektra + DD make a better couple! Yes that was pretty cool But she really deserved it after all that digging up. Also with the reveal, I feel like it would have been irritating to viewers the entire season's second half as she got more and more pissed off with him and how he was so secretive. I felt like he just had to reveal it otherwise she might have started to hate him

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.