Anyone here watch Marvel/DC shows?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Student403
Yeah same! It was epic :biggrin:

You prefer season 1 or 2?
Original post by Loca45
You prefer season 1 or 2?

Tbh S1 had a better plot imo but I much preferred the two new characters we had in S2 :smile:
Reply 122
Tbh S1 had a better plot imo but I much preferred the two new characters we had in S2 :smile:

Yeh season 2 got a bit weird towards the end but the new & returning characters were executed well imo
Original post by Loca45
Yeh season 2 got a bit weird towards the end but the new & returning characters were executed well imo

I agree about the ending! Not sure if I really liked it tbh. But the new characters were super cool :smile:
I do :biggrin: Currently watching the arrow, flash, legends of tomorrow and daredevil! I tried to get into gotham but I just couldn't, I got bored :tongue:
Reply 125
I agree about the ending! Not sure if I really liked it tbh. But the new characters were super cool :smile:

The legendary DD staircase fight scene blew my mind! Outdid the season 1 hallway scene i think
Original post by Loca45
The legendary DD staircase fight scene blew my mind! Outdid the season 1 hallway scene i think

Oh my god YES. That scene was absolute carnage and I was literally grinning while I watched it. Also the scene with him and the Punisher fighting off the Irish
Reply 127
Oh my god YES. That scene was absolute carnage and I was literally grinning while I watched it. Also the scene with him and the Punisher fighting off the Irish

What're they gonna do next season, how can they top that haha. Yeh i liked whenever they briefly teamed up, The punisher was a savage SOB! I hope he gets his own show
Original post by Loca45
What're they gonna do next season, how can they top that haha. Yeh i liked whenever they briefly teamed up, The punisher was a savage SOB! I hope he gets his own show

Yeah he was truly awesome :biggrin: And I love the joint Elektra-DD fight scenes. They make such a good team

End of S2 spoiler:

Spoiler

Reply 129
Currently watching Jessica Jones. Prefer it to Daredevil S1.
Reply 130
Yeah he was truly awesome :biggrin: And I love the joint Elektra-DD fight scenes. They make such a good team

End of S2 spoiler:

Spoiler

Yeh I think Elektra was my favourite of the new characters.

Spoiler

Original post by Loca45
Yeh I think Elektra was my favourite of the new characters.

Spoiler

I don't think I could choose between the two :colondollar: Punisher was just a badass motherf***er but Elektra was quite witty/cunning and she was a damn good fighter. So I like both of them. Also The Punisher's background almost made my cry! When they had that chat by the graveyard

Spoiler

I watch Mighty Med ..
Reply 133
I don't think I could choose between the two :colondollar: Punisher was just a badass motherf***er but Elektra was quite witty/cunning and she was a damn good fighter. So I like both of them. Also The Punisher's background almost made my cry! When they had that chat by the graveyard

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Loca45

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 135

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Loca45

Spoiler

Spoiler

I am so annoyed... the website that I watched Daredevil on, put the last two episodes in the wrong order. By the time I realised I wasn't going to see an "earlier that day" flashback it had already gone down.
Reply 138

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Loca45

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest