The Student Room Group

Army cadet nco interviews.

I have been in the army cadets for a while now and I think I’m nearing my promotion to lance corporal. If I’m right I’ll get an interview by my DC. The questions include C DRILS and things like what does respect mean to you. And when did you show loyalty. I’ve got an idea how to answer these but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Reply 1
So post your answers on here for us to comment on. What do you think respect and loyalty mean?
Reply 2
Loyalty is always being there for your friends as well as people who you are supporting. It’s helping them through things they struggle with and helping them celebrate the good.

Respect is learning about people and how they behave so you can form relationships with them. It also includes respect of equipment so not damaging pieces of kit.
Reply 3
I was more confident about the loyalty one tbh
Reply 4
Original post by Bubbles2538
I have been in the army cadets for a while now and I think I’m nearing my promotion to lance corporal. If I’m right I’ll get an interview by my DC. The questions include C DRILS and things like what does respect mean to you. And when did you show loyalty. I’ve got an idea how to answer these but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

What County are you?

I'm Northumbria (Royal Regiment of Fusiliers), and currently a Lance Corporal.
Just asking because I wasn't interviewed or anything like that. I was basically just told by my DC "We want to promote you soon, so just keep up the good work" and then I got promoted like 1-2 weeks later
Reply 5
I’m beds and herts 3 coy. I don’t think we had interviews before but recently they started. I think they used to have interviews for corporal and were one of the only companies that did it.

Quick Reply

Latest