The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Unregistered
Well I bet I could drink all you light-weights under the table easy. I drunk 19 pints of Stella in one night before! Thats my record so far for lager. Yes I was completely fuked!

mate u got raped while u were unconsicous

bloodhound
elpaw
I've never experienced the beer goggles... maybe I'm not as susceptible

mine brake quite freequently- i know theyre ugly...but oh what does it matter!

love Katy ***
Reply 42
Well it probably won't go down too well with the drinkophobes either.
Unregistered
mate u got raped while u were unconsicous

bloodhound

Uh no, HAHA very funny :rolleyes:
i know . i wonder if u have heard about my exploits in this forum

bloodhound
Unregistered
i know . i wonder if u have heard about my exploits in this forum

bloodhound

Nope, what exploits in the forum?
lol it looks like your having a conversation with yourself!

hehe!

(well except i know your not) *(stops gigling)*

love Katy ***
ickle_katy
lol it looks like your having a conversation with yourself!

hehe!

(well except i know your not) *(stops gigling)*

love Katy ***

HUH? Don't get what you mean :confused: This is a forum after all, not a chat room, so I don't expect instant response.

:smile:
Unregistered
HUH? Don't get what you mean :confused: This is a forum after all, not a chat room, so I don't expect instant response.

:smile:

unreg says ....
unreg responds ...
unreg responds ....

it looks like the same unreg who said all of it- untill i actually looked at your IP's to see if they were different- i thought it was the same person!

love Katy ***
I drink on special occasions, like the night before results, the day and night of results, last night because it was battle of flowers here, but tonight i'm going out and driving, 1. coz i'm skint, 2. because i can't be bothered to drink, 3. because i'm getting a boat tomorrow morning, 4. because it's not a particularly special occasion, my mates just want to go out and get pissed. I started drinking when i was 14 though, because i'm in a brass band, and it's what brass bands do.
-al
Not everyone who drinks is a "pi**ed idiot" ... infact i'm in a daring mood, so i'll propose that only a small minority are. The rule of thumbs states that only an idiot will be an idiot after consumption.

Why slate something if you've never tried it?

Who says I haven't...I hate it and I have seen the affect it can have on people...so I won't go near the stuff.
Reply 51
Wasn't particularly meaning having tasted it, rather getting drunk.
Reply 52
I never drink much anyway, but cant drink at the moment so on results night, i went out, all my friends were drinking i stuck to water/coke all night - who had the most fun??? me!!! I dont understand why people drink so much in a night. When I do drink i never drink more than 2/3 bottles of alcopop ( i cant stand the taste of larger/beer etc) and i still have a great night out.
ickle_katy
unreg says ....
unreg responds ...
unreg responds ....

it looks like the same unreg who said all of it- untill i actually looked at your IP's to see if they were different- i thought it was the same person!

love Katy ***

I see what you mean lol :smile: Can't be bothered to log in though :tongue:
a_musical_gal
Who says I haven't...I hate it and I have seen the affect it can have on people...so I won't go near the stuff.

Your all wimps! Live a little!
Unregistered

agreed. you only live once so come on get off your face, try stuff and get high. if you like it good! If you dont like it dont do it again, but if you never try you'll never know...
Reply 56
It'sPhil...
You only live once

That's true, but if you don't drink alcohol, you're generally a healthier person so, you could live longer. And anyway, I don't like the the taste of it.
Reply 57
Pencil
That's true, but if you don't drink alcohol, you're generally a healthier person so, you could live longer. And anyway, I don't like the the taste of it.

It doesn't usually matter what it tastes like after a few pints.
Though have you tried many types of drinks? Perhaps you'll be able to find something bearable during freshers week (unless you change your mind).
Reply 58
Unregistered
I don't like it- I'm not going to force myself to drink it.

I daresay I will find other means than alchahol to 'live a little' as you put it :smile:. I feel there is little point in pushing myself into an experience I would probably not enjoy for little or no benefit. I would not consider myself a wimp in that respect.
Egan1
I don't like it- I'm not going to force myself to drink it.

I daresay I will find other means than alchahol to 'live a little' as you put it :smile:. I feel there is little point in pushing myself into an experience I would probably not enjoy for little or no benefit. I would not consider myself a wimp in that respect.

your probably just too young to fully understand/appreciate the wonderfull wonderfull beverage called alcohol. in a few years you'll see...

Latest

Trending

Trending