leeannmcgee33
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone is staying in belmont flats? Im going to study mental health nursing. Coming from n.i and wondering what date everyone is moving in.

Thanks
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hiya,

I am currently living in Belmont Flats (no.31 to be precise). I am already a student at Dundee.

As Freshers starts on the 5th, many move into their flats on the weekend before that. Some move in a bit earlier, starting their contract on the last week of August. Have you searched for a group on Facebook? They had them last year for us.

PS I am from N.Ireland.
leeannmcgee33
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Yeah think im going over on the 3rd, the day my contract starts. Aye i found a page, thank god! Its been a massive help for advice.

Thanks for replying 😁
Amyymanson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by leeannmcgee33)
Yeah think im going over on the 3rd, the day my contract starts. Aye i found a page, thank god! Its been a massive help for advice.

Thanks for replying 😁

I'm moving into Belmont flats on the 3rd as well, which flat are you staying in? I'm studying adult nursing so we might have a few of the same classes?😁
nim2805
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
im in flat 31 this year!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (43)
12.87%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (91)
27.25%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.96%
I'm finding things difficult (112)
33.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
8.38%

Watched Threads