Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    me in spain.

ReputationRep:
    One of me blacked up, the other not.

ReputationRep:
    I'm naki

ReputationRep:
    This is Eason, he likes to outstare people. Usually wins; regional champion 2006, over took Alien in 2005. Seriously tho he's my fave soft-toy hehe. Thought I'd share, seeing as it appears to be the trend.

ReputationRep:
    Mate's wedding after party! I'm the one of the right, aka me posing, another friend being pissed (not doing herself any favours).

ReputationRep:
    One from my latest exploits in Berlin...

Me with a giant gold penis

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...811818_984.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Moi x

ReputationRep:
    short hair.

I spose I should lob this into a non-sub area too...

ReputationRep:
    'ave it.

ReputationRep:
    Here's Jasper.

I love him sooo much.

ReputationRep:
    moi

Attachment 32618

Attachment 32619

Attachment 32620

Attachment 32621

Attachment 32622

ReputationRep:
    ok so the first is me posing

the second is me posing

and the third is............you shall see.....

my calculus test

don't worry, on the third i EVENTUALLY straightened myself out.

ReputationRep:
    Here's moi.

ReputationRep:
    Oh the amusement to my housemate and I when a police car pulled up RIGHT next to us and asked us if we were protesting :p:

Then they go to us 'don't protest.' Get back in their car and drive off. Hehe.

1. Location: you see the sign there, I live about 2 minutes away from it. Woo, lol. I'm located 20 minutes outside of Canberra in a small town called Belconnen

2. A close-up of me being scared because that was the time when we saw the cop car driving past!

3. This picture doesn't really serve a purpose, oh well.

4. I had issues with the last fancards I made b/c I wrote them with a fine lined pen on A4 paper, and for some reaon it didn't show up on camera :eek: So I went to my uni's art department and used their markers, much better result! This one's for a lovely member here called Elements, who I promised a fan card to for ages - sorry it's taken me so long!

5. Should be explanitory! Ok we really had to get a move on after this ppl were getting suss :laugh: I had a laugh though, it was one of the funniest things that happened all weekend. Anyway hope you like them x x

ReputationRep:
    And before I forget, there's one more thing I wanted to say today...

Prolly too early but I thought I'd get it in before it became the next TSR trend, yay go me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    And before I forget, there's one more thing I wanted to say today...

Prolly too early but I thought I'd get it in before it became the next TSR trend, yay go me
    Merry Christmas to you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollylily)
    Merry Christmas to you too!
    Aw thankyou!! I don't think we're allowed to post in here though, nevermind we have a good excuse

*Waits till these posts get removed, hopes hollylily reads this*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    Aw thankyou!! I don't think we're allowed to post in here though, nevermind we have a good excuse

*Waits till these posts get removed, hopes hollylily reads this*
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Oxford Ice Hockey Initiation

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2011
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.