The Student Room Group

]{ingnik's Picture Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
me in spain.
Reply 1001
One of me blacked up, the other not.
I'm naki
This is Eason, he likes to outstare people. Usually wins; regional champion 2006, over took Alien in 2005. Seriously tho he's my fave soft-toy hehe. Thought I'd share, seeing as it appears to be the trend.
Mate's wedding after party! I'm the one of the right, aka me posing, another friend being pissed (not doing herself any favours).
Reply 1005
One from my latest exploits in Berlin...

Me with a giant gold penis

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/Fleeceface/n197800718_31811818_984.jpg
Moi x
short hair.
I spose I should lob this into a non-sub area too...
'ave it.
Reply 1010
Here's Jasper.

I love him sooo much.
Reply 1011
moi:biggrin:

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found
ok so the first is me posing

the second is me posing

and the third is............you shall see.....

my calculus test

don't worry, on the third i EVENTUALLY straightened myself out.
Here's moi.
Oh the amusement to my housemate and I when a police car pulled up RIGHT next to us and asked us if we were protesting :wink: :p:

Then they go to us 'don't protest.' Get back in their car and drive off. Hehe. :biggrin:

1. Location: you see the sign there, I live about 2 minutes away from it. Woo, lol. I'm located 20 minutes outside of Canberra in a small town called Belconnen :smile:

2. A close-up of me being scared because that was the time when we saw the cop car driving past!

3. This picture doesn't really serve a purpose, oh well.

4. I had issues with the last fancards I made b/c I wrote them with a fine lined pen on A4 paper, and for some reaon it didn't show up on camera :eek: So I went to my uni's art department and used their markers, much better result! This one's for a lovely member here called Elements, who I promised a fan card to for ages - sorry it's taken me so long! :redface:

5. Should be explanitory! Ok we really had to get a move on after this ppl were getting suss :laugh: I had a laugh though, it was one of the funniest things that happened all weekend. Anyway hope you like them x x
And before I forget, there's one more thing I wanted to say today...

Prolly too early but I thought I'd get it in before it became the next TSR trend, yay go me :biggrin:
danni_bella
And before I forget, there's one more thing I wanted to say today...

Prolly too early but I thought I'd get it in before it became the next TSR trend, yay go me :biggrin:

Merry Christmas to you too!
hollylily
Merry Christmas to you too!
Aw thankyou!! I don't think we're allowed to post in here though, nevermind we have a good excuse:biggrin:

*Waits till these posts get removed, hopes hollylily reads this*
danni_bella
Aw thankyou!! I don't think we're allowed to post in here though, nevermind we have a good excuse:biggrin:

*Waits till these posts get removed, hopes hollylily reads this*

:ninja:

<read it just so you know>

:wink:
Oxford Ice Hockey Initiation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending