The Student Room Group

A boy I know has love hearted my profile pic...

A lad I know has hearted my Facebook profile pic. What does this mean?
I do actually like him. I find him good looking, so I don't know what to do. If it means he likes me, should I go for it? I just don't wanna mess up and make it akward between us if he don't feel the same way
Perhaps, the least you'd know is that he either is neutral or positive in his attitude towards your face
Reply 2
It's difficult to be sure. But it's certainly a positive thing. Do you talk to him much? Maybe worth striking up a conversation with him and see where it goes?
It doesn't necessarily mean he has romantic interest in you.
Original post by Anonymous
I do actually like him. I find him good looking, so I don't know what to do. If it means he likes me, should I go for it? I just don't wanna mess up and make it akward between us if he don't feel the same way

You like him because he’s good looking? That’s it?
Like back his pics
Go for it if you think he's good-looking. If your profile picture is a picture of you it means he finds you good-looking too.
Reply 7
Original post by 5hyl33n
You like him because he’s good looking? That’s it?

Not just that, but this is one reason why
Reply 8

Since we're trying to analyse his thoughts.. did your picture contain anything else besides you? For example, a beautiful scenery in the background?
Since we're trying to analyse his thoughts.. did your picture contain anything else besides you? For example, a beautiful scenery in the background?

No there was just a wall
Original post by milliewignall_
No there was just a wall

Ah right. So the heart was meant for you. First of all, set your expectations low because you don't want to be disappointed later lol. Maybe it's normal for him to heart other people's photos too, so maybe it doesn't mean what you might think it means. Having said that, pursue him if you want, but as you said, you don't want to make it awkward either. Do something simple like hearting-back his photo.. and see if he approaches you.
I would say coming from a guy it is most likely that he likes you, probably in a attraction sort of way. Don't forget it can be pretty awkward for a guy letting a girl know that he likes her without laying it all on the line and risking humiliation. He doesn't know if you like him (well I will assume he still doesn't as thread is four months old) so he doesn't want to make a fool of himself. In fact even sending a love heart can be putting it out there a bit but room for an out if you don't feel the same way as in he could say it wasn't meant in a romantic way. That of course is still an outside possibly that he doesn't mean it in a romantic way, some people do that, possibly guys but I think less likely.

Only other thing to consider is that is he a douche as in is he popular boy who cracks onto many girls. If he is then he could be using it as an easy in. If however he is more down to earth type of guy then all could be ok, but be careful is all I'm saying. Maybe just talk to the guy a bit more and find out more about what his character is like.
Reply 12
I would say coming from a guy it is most likely that he likes you, probably in a attraction sort of way. Don't forget it can be pretty awkward for a guy letting a girl know that he likes her without laying it all on the line and risking humiliation. He doesn't know if you like him (well I will assume he still doesn't as thread is four months old) so he doesn't want to make a fool of himself. In fact even sending a love heart can be putting it out there a bit but room for an out if you don't feel the same way as in he could say it wasn't meant in a romantic way. That of course is still an outside possibly that he doesn't mean it in a romantic way, some people do that, possibly guys but I think less likely.

Only other thing to consider is that is he a douche as in is he popular boy who cracks onto many girls. If he is then he could be using it as an easy in. If however he is more down to earth type of guy then all could be ok, but be careful is all I'm saying. Maybe just talk to the guy a bit more and find out more about what his character is like.

I don't really know much about him. I know that he is kind hearted as he donates to charity and plays for charity football matches, but I don't know if he is a player. He doesn't seem it...
Since I have posted this thread, I have had hum message me regarding a charity football match with a kiss at the end (he put it first not me) but then after that I havnt had anything. He hasn't love hearted anymore pics on Facebook either, which usually he does. So I genuinely don't know if he likes me or not🤷*♀️ I have never had a proper relationship before, so I don't know how to take signals
I don't really know much about him. I know that he is kind hearted as he donates to charity and plays for charity football matches, but I don't know if he is a player. He doesn't seem it...
Since I have posted this thread, I have had hum message me regarding a charity football match with a kiss at the end (he put it first not me) but then after that I havnt had anything. He hasn't love hearted anymore pics on Facebook either, which usually he does. So I genuinely don't know if he likes me or not🤷*♀️ I have never had a proper relationship before, so I don't know how to take signals

Have you hearted him back yet?
Reply 14
Have you hearted him back yet?

Yes
Reply 15
It is evident that he likes you enough to have a conversation. Go have one that will tell you all you need to know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending