The Student Room Group

Tenancy takeover London

Hi! I'm looking for someone to take over my en-suite room at Northumberland House anytime from now. It's based in Trafalgar Square. Ideal for the KCL Strand campus. The rent is 322pw and the contract is until July 2024. Please drop me a message if you're interested!
Thread moved to the Accommodation forum :smile:
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by nugget02
Hi! I'm looking for someone to take over my en-suite room at Northumberland House anytime from now. It's based in Trafalgar Square. Ideal for the KCL Strand campus. The rent is 322pw and the contract is until July 2024. Please drop me a message if you're interested!

Hi, is this still available?
Original post by leanneenderson
Hi, is this still available?

Hey, If you're still looking for a room I have a room in Scape Wembley Park for 300 p/w that I'm trying to get someone to takeover as I am moving home quicker than I thought I would 😀
Original post by sigridm
Hey, If you're still looking for a room I have a room in Scape Wembley Park for 300 p/w that I'm trying to get someone to takeover as I am moving home quicker than I thought I would 😀

Hello, yes I am still looking 🙂 can I ask when the contract ends and if you have any pictures? Thankyou
Hello, yes I am still looking 🙂 can I ask when the contract ends and if you have any pictures? Thankyou

Hey, yes I have an ad on Spareroom https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/middlesex/wembley_park/17023361 (hopefully this is allowed) so please check it out and message me there and I can send some pictures from my room if you want to as it looks kinda sad with the pictures provided by scape haha!

Hi, the contract ends 31st of August, I tried to add my spareroom link, but it wasn't allowed. My ad # is 17023361 so check it out on spareroom (put it in the ad ref search bar) and message me there so I can send you some more pictures!! edit: I just saw that the link was approved in the comment above! :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)

Or if you send me your email I can send all information through there instead!
Original post by sigridm
Or if you send me your email I can send all information through there instead!

That would be great, I can’t seem to find the ad reference bar on that website. My email is [email protected] :smile:
That would be great, I can’t seem to find the ad reference bar on that website. My email is [email protected] :smile:

Just emailed! :smile:
Reply 10
Hi I'm looking for someone to takeover a room at Stratford one unite students.
The rent is 265pw and the contract is 51 weeks (it started 23/09/23 to 14/09/24)
It's near stratford station and UCL EAST campus. It's a 10 min walk
PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED.
Bethany
Hi, I am looking for a KCL student to take over my cozy ensuite room from 15 June (move-in date negotiable) to 7 September 2024 at Urbanest City. It's £365 per week, all bills included. You can message me if interested, +41763288556

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending