Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seconda1)
    so is mine the management ug?

i am commuting (takes 2 hours) also just want to get on with my studies
    shall i not enrol on sunday then? and go on monday 18th? since i have that lecture in the afternoon?
    thanks
    Sounds the best option
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niteninja1)
    Sounds the best option
    Do lectures start properly the week after freshers? Also whats a typical day of lectures? Is it common to have lectures 5 days a week?
    Will our timetable be given after we enrol? Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Do lectures start properly the week after freshers? Also whats a typical day of lectures? Is it common to have lectures 5 days a week?
    Will our timetable be given after we enrol? Thanks x
    Should be given after you enroll it's all online.
    Depends on course
    Politics have four 1hour lectures over four days.
    Last year on a Monday Law had a 8am -9am lecture and a 7pm - 8pm lecture
    I did 12hours a week compSci

ReputationRep:
    So the link I gave you shows all of your lectures etc for the first week.
    Why do you want to miss freshers exactly?
    Hey again
    someone told me i dont need to stay for any activities i just need to go and enrol can you pls just tell me what is mandatory?

ReputationRep:
    Hey again
    someone told me i dont need to stay for any activities i just need to go and enrol can you pls just tell me what is mandatory?
    Depends on your course. So you don't have to go to freshers Faye's for instance but I would go to the welcome to the module and meet your tutor stuff

ReputationRep:
    Depends on your course. So you don't have to go to freshers Faye's for instance but I would go to the welcome to the module and meet your tutor stuff
    I might sound negative but just want to get on with the work and i actually have resources as i already went to see brunel a week ago.
    I think i will just enrol and then go home
    My course is business and management with accounting can you please help me out? The link you gave i clicked on management but honestly i think you just need to enrol

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I might sound negative but just want to get on with the work and i actually have resources as i already went to see brunel a week ago.
    I think i will just enrol and then go home
    My course is business and management with accounting can you please help me out? The link you gave i clicked on management but honestly i think you just need to enrol

Thanks
    That may be true but you could apply the same logic. Why go to any lectures

ReputationRep:
    That may be true but you could apply the same logic. Why go to any lectures
    LOL not really.

It is freshers week people are partying and nobody is studying. As i said i have resources and i have started and also im commuting and will just quickly enrol so im asking is that ok? Is there any way you can find out
    Ty

ReputationRep:
    LOL not really.

It is freshers week people are partying and nobody is studying. As i said i have resources and i have started and also im commuting and will just quickly enrol so im asking is that ok? Is there any way you can find out
    Ty
    Well your tutor makes a decision if your professional or not and it counts towards your progression to the next year. So I would go and meet them

ReputationRep:
    Well your tutor makes a decision if your professional or not and it counts towards your progression to the next year. So I would go and meet them
    What??
    So if i dont go ill now be in trouble?
    Can you just tell me the truth do i need to go or not??? It just says enrol in my email

ReputationRep:
    What??
    So if i dont go ill now be in trouble?
    Can you just tell me the truth do i need to go or not??? It just says enrol in my email
    I would go.

In my course I literally had a mandatory pass/fail grade for professionalism

ReputationRep:
    I would go.

In my course I literally had a mandatory pass/fail grade for professionalism
    Are you trolling me? I didnt even get an email about these lectures it just says to enrol

look you sound like a brunel buddy can you quit your job for a second and just answer what is it i need to attend and what isnt? It is just enrol right

ReputationRep:
    Are you trolling me? I didnt even get an email about these lectures it just says to enrol

look you sound like a brunel buddy can you quit your job for a second and just answer what is it i need to attend and what isnt? It is just enrol right
    I went to everything I literally did have a pass/fail grade for professionalism.

ReputationRep:
    I went to everything I literally did have a pass/fail grade for professionalism.
    You're literally telling me that if i dont go to freshers activies i will get a fail?

ReputationRep:
    You're literally telling me that if i dont go to freshers activies i will get a fail?
    No so over they head my tutor formed a professional opinion of me and had to say pass/fail. I'm saying not turning up for your first meeting with them is a bad first impression

ReputationRep:
    No so over they head my tutor formed a professional opinion of me and had to say pass/fail. I'm saying not turning up for your first meeting with them is a bad first impression
    Do you have to sign up and do they know who attended those activties throughout the day?
    Look last time i checked freshers wasnt compulsory i just need to enrol why dont you tell me the truth loool pls.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have to sign up and do they know who attended those activties throughout the day?
    Look last time i checked freshers wasnt compulsory i just need to enrol why dont you tell me the truth loool pls.
    Nothing at university is compulsory I'm not a brunel representative/buddy but it's the whole attitude that counts

ReputationRep:
    Nothing at university is compulsory I'm not a brunel representative/buddy but it's the whole attitude that counts
    Look i understand and you're right but you need to understand my situation

My commute is long its 3 hours. I also need to go shopping when i come back on Monday

My attitude does count but ive already started looking at the material as i went to visit brunel a week ago.

I just want to enrol so can you please just answer with a yes or no - if i dont attend the other activities on the day is that okay?

I will be attending all my lectures when srudy begins.

ReputationRep:
    Look i understand and you're right but you need to understand my situation

My commute is long its 3 hours. I also need to go shopping when i come back on Monday

My attitude does count but ive already started looking at the material as i went to visit brunel a week ago.

I just want to enrol so can you please just answer with a yes or no - if i dont attend the other activities on the day is that okay?

I will be attending all my lectures when srudy begins.
    It's up to you your the one paying £9250

ReputationRep:
    It's up to you your the one paying £9250
    Oh my gosh
    You're so insensitive to my problems. You're making it out as if im ungrateful and rude for not attending freshers.
    Not everybody wants to party.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.