The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why are people NOT homophobic??

Honestly, I don't see why people actually support the LGBT community. I don't see why it's so frowned upon for me to express my opinions on this issue. Just wanted to see what other TSR members thought of it..

And no I don't hide myself under Anon ever when it comes to controversial topics.

Scroll to see replies

why are u against the LGBT community?
Reply 2
i just feel as if they are normal people who deserve to be treated with he same respect as anyone else.
Because we live in 2017. It’s like saying why are people not racist. Because it’s blatantly not ok
Original post by Texxers
Honestly, I don't see why people actually support the LGBT community. I don't see why it's so frowned upon for me to express my opinions on this issue. Just wanted to see what other TSR members thought of it..

And no I don't hide myself under Anon ever when it comes to controversial topics.

I'm not actively pro-LGBT or against LGBT. I couldn't care less if you were gay/lesbian/etc.
Reply 5
Everyone should live and let live regardless off sexual orientation, colour, religion etc if everyone went about there own business there wouldn’t be any issues.
its not harming anyone

edit: if anything u should work on those straight people that go out of their way to harm homosexuals
(edited 6 years ago)
Because most people aren't *******s who think someone else's personal life is in anyway their business?
Reply 8
It's their sexuality, nothing wrong with that at all. Life goes on.
If a Muslim said this..... damn
Eh....did you find out your crush was a Les or a Les took your crush...?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
why are u against the LGBT community?

They love showing their agenda. Their little marches.
Reply 12
Considering people get killed by family and friends for something they can't control you would have to be pretty uneducated to think that it is acceptable to be homophobic, if you don't like it then you don't like it but just let people be.
I think everyone can have their own opinions as long as they don’t force them on someone else. If u know ur opinions will hurt someone don’t say them.
is it affecting your way of life? no so stfu
Because 1: My love life doesn't affect you, and therefore your opinion about it is irrelevant and 2: what is so bad about loving someone? What does the gender matter as long as both parties involved are happy? I much rather see a happy gay couple than a straight misserable or even abusive relationship because someone is trying to force themself to be straight.
Reply 16
Original post by lmaooome
is it affecting your way of life? no

What if I said it is affecting my way of life huh?
Original post by Texxers

Because we are normal people and in this day and age it is acceptable to fall in love with whoever you love :smile:
Original post by Texxers
They love shoving their agenda up people's throats. Their little marches and anti-biological nature.

Straight people love shoving their straight agenda down people's throats. Their little straight TV shows and tendency to over-populate the world. Yes, you sound as irrational as this statement.
Reply 19
Original post by Spider&TheFly
Because we are normal people and in this day and age it is acceptable to fall in love with whoever you love :smile:

So I'm abnormal for having an opinion that's different to the average user on TSR?

Latest