The Student Room Group

Cie igcse history help

So basically, I’m doing Cie IGCSE history and I’m a bit confused with the paper 1 timings. My teacher tells me to for the part c to do 4 paragraph( 2 for, 2 against), a detailed introduction and conclusion.

The learners guide says to you should try to do that in 20 mins, and I was wondering what everyone else writes for their part c’s and if it’s as much as I was told. My mocks are coming up soon and I’m unsure what to do because I always run out of time in practises. And advice would be appreciated a lot.
Original post by Tossin’glittrr
So basically, I’m doing Cie IGCSE history and I’m a bit confused with the paper 1 timings. My teacher tells me to for the part c to do 4 paragraph( 2 for, 2 against), a detailed introduction and conclusion.

The learners guide says to you should try to do that in 20 mins, and I was wondering what everyone else writes for their part c’s and if it’s as much as I was told. My mocks are coming up soon and I’m unsure what to do because I always run out of time in practises. And advice would be appreciated a lot.

Download the mark schemes. The exam site may have some exemplar answers as well so you can see what points score.

I would think you are doing 5% intro and then 4x 4 min paragraphs and 10% for the conclusion.

Try practice.
2 mins intro.
4 mins paragraph 1,2,3,4
2 mins conclusion.

Work out what you missed out after. You just have to stay on track You get used to writing to time.

Quick Reply

Latest