The Student Room Group

What will you tell your grandchildren you did to stop this state oppression?

We live in a state where free speech is prohibited unless you subscribe to cultural Marxist rhetoric (you’re encouraged to criticise Christianity but can go to jail for criticising Islam, encouraged to criticise men but thinking about laws to prevent sexism towards women, can’t discuss oppression if whites in South Africa, jail people for discussing Muslim grooming gangs, jail people for offensive Tweets).

We live in a time of severe state oppression. Whatever happens, whether we end up in 1984 or this state of affairs collapses. What can you tell your grandchildren that you did to stop it?

Scroll to see replies

Well given there isn’t any state oppression I won’t be saying much about it.
Original post by Andrew97
Well given there isn’t any state oppression I won’t be saying much about it.

So jailing people because they discuss the Islamic grooming issues or stopping Laura Southern from entering the country for her political views is not oppression? Attempting to jail Nick Griffin? Or google firing Damore for challenging their diversity policy is not oppression? A legal system which openly has a bias to so called oppressed groups? That’s not oppression?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Airplanebee2
So jailing people because they discuss the Islamic grooming issues or stopping Laura Southern from entering the country for her political views is not oppression? Or google firing Damore for challenging their diversity policy is not oppression?

Try living in North Korea If you want to see oppression. Nobody has been jailed for discussing grooming gangs. There are people other than Laura who are not allowed in the country. Google is not British.
Free speech is prohibited claims person speaking freely.
Reply 5
We live in a state where free speech is prohibited unless you subscribe to cultural Marxist rhetoric (you’re encouraged to criticise Christianity but can go to jail for criticising Islam, encouraged to criticise men but thinking about laws to prevent sexism towards women, can’t discuss oppression if whites in South Africa, jail people for discussing Muslim grooming gangs, jail people for offensive Tweets).

We live in a time of severe state oppression. Whatever happens, whether we end up in 1984 or this state of affairs collapses. What can you tell your grandchildren that you did to stop it?

Post the mantra that was composed by Bob Whitaker which begins:

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY
(you’re encouraged to criticise Christianity but can go to jail for criticising Islam, encouraged to criticise men but thinking about laws to prevent sexism towards women, can’t discuss oppression if whites in South Africa, jail people for discussing Muslim grooming gangs, jail people for offensive Tweets).

If OP can give me one example of where someone was jailed for doing the things you mentioned, I will gladly tell my grandchildren what I did against it.

But I very much doubt they can.
Reply 7
Looks like the OP needs to see a mental health professional.
Reply 8

There are stigmas attached to these issues, but you're not oppressed, you're not being stopped from expressing these topics. Stop being such a paranoid drama queen.
Reply 9
Original post by twy321
Post the mantra that was composed by Bob Whitaker which begins:

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY

Who says Africa are for only Africans, and Asia are for only Asians? You can fly to these places anytime you like.. :colonhash:
My grandchildren won’t exist so i’ll not tell them anything. If I do start talking to invisible grandchildren it’s time they check me into a home.
So jailing people because they discuss the Islamic grooming issues or stopping Laura Southern from entering the country for her political views is not oppression? Attempting to jail Nick Griffin? Or google firing Damore for challenging their diversity policy is not oppression? A legal system which openly has a bias to so called oppressed groups? That’s not oppression?

We live in a society that has the rule of law. No, we don't have free speech. You can not incite hatred. All of the people you have named have stepped over that line and as a result of the rule of law have been sanctioned one way or another. Now, because we have the rule of law, you can choose your course of action, and if you don't like it, you could always move to a liberal country like Saudi Arabia.
Never having children.
Most of the dorks who have posted on this thread with nothing but ridicule wouldn't be able to recognize f-all until it's there own views that starts getting repressed, because they happen to be the deplatforming type that agree with shutting everyone down.

They would be screaming about it if it happens to them. They're so simplistic and devoid of any real breadth or depth of thought, or nuance that when you tell them the state is now detaining people on trumped up terrorism charges just because of their political views and how the State are abusing Hate-Speech laws in the most perverse and disgusting Soviet style way to violate someone's human rights and incarcerating them simply for their thoughts and false claims that they are spreading hate, they don't even have the intelligence to understand how that's bad.

They immediate think you're saying we live in North Korea-like country, such is the infantile world view. The only thing we have in common in the UK is that many of our young people, as seen on this thread, are just as brainwashed and living in a false reality foisted on them by the State through the leftist strangle hold on the MSM, academia and the schools system right down to nursery school age.

In the couple of weeks I've been here regularly again, I haven't anyone in that camp give evidence and good arguments for anything. Or even attempt to for one second. It is now absolute a think of the past with the Left it seems. Even just a few years ago they'd feel some kind of compulsion to have to provide good reason, facts, evidence and arguments for their claims and their views.

Not one bit of it now. Mocking, lies, smears, false claims, ad homs and ridicule. That it is. Society had told them they are right if they buy the state ideology and anyone else is wrong who doesn't. No need to make a sound case or bother with any of that old hat stuff.

It's mind blowing.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
If OP can give me one example of where someone was jailed for doing the things you mentioned, I will gladly tell my grandchildren what I did against it.

But I very much doubt they can.

Paul Golding for example, yes he want to the wrong house and kicked up a fuss but for any normal person that would have been a minor thing but off course it was “racially aggravated” I.e. a political crime.
im going to give them a bar of chocolate the celebrate the day , britain first was put behind bars.

no state oppression, what is illegal is shouting abuse through a letter box at a pregnant muslim
Original post by cat_mac
My grandchildren won’t exist so i’ll not tell them anything. If I do start talking to invisible grandchildren it’s time they check me into a home.

Why won’t your grandchildren exist? I guess you have been told that’s it’s so terrible for women to have children and instead they need to be a top executive of a country therefore you need to dramatically reduce the white race which according to cultural Marxists is irrelevant because race doesn’t exist (unless to make a hate crime then it’s a “racial matter”).
Original post by ByEeek
We live in a society that has the rule of law. No, we don't have free speech. You can not incite hatred. All of the people you have named have stepped over that line and as a result of the rule of law have been sanctioned one way or another. Now, because we have the rule of law, you can choose your course of action, and if you don't like it, you could always move to a liberal country like Saudi Arabia.

This rule of law we have is an ass. How is hate of Christianity OK but hate of Islam terrible? How is a Harvard professor who says end the white race OK but if you said that about any other race then it would b hate? Or politicians saying black people cant be prejudiced or women sexist. If there is one rule for everyone then we can talk about the rule, when there is not what is there to discuss except an ass?
Paul Golding for example, yes he want to the wrong house and kicked up a fuss but for any normal person that would have been a minor thing
but off course it was “racially aggravated” I.e. a political crime.

Prove it.
Why won’t your grandchildren exist? I guess you have been told that’s it’s so terrible for women to have children and instead they need to be a top executive of a country therefore you need to dramatically reduce the white race which according to cultural Marxists is irrelevant because race doesn’t exist (unless to make a hate crime then it’s a “racial matter”).

That’s quite the leap you made!

My grandchildren won’t exist because I can’t have kids, don’t want to have kids, and therefore my children will not exist to create said grandchildren.

Also got no desire to be a “top executive” or anything that demanding and stressful. I’d rather enjoy my life rather than a high power career that I wouldn’t like.

Maybe try asking questions before pushing your agenda through assumptions. It’s not very becoming.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending