Keele

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leviathan1741
I think it took about 2 weeks for Keele to reply to me :smile:
Cool thank you! :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Hi, today I received a conditional offer for the Chemistry and Forensic Science course at Keele, the offer being BCD rather than the stated requirement of BBC. It states that my offer differs from the published entry requirements as I have applied via one of the progression scheme schools/colleges. Has anyone else experienced anything similar and if so can anybody clarify what this means please. Thanks.
anyone got an interview this monday?
Reply 43
Original post by iamthestudent
anyone got an interview this monday?

My daughter had an interview for midwifery on Monday and has received an offer today. She's over the moon as Keele is her first choice :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by KirstyPayton23
Hi, today I received a conditional offer for the Chemistry and Forensic Science course at Keele, the offer being BCD rather than the stated requirement of BBC. It states that my offer differs from the published entry requirements as I have applied via one of the progression scheme schools/colleges. Has anyone else experienced anything similar and if so can anybody clarify what this means please. Thanks.

Yes my daughter had an offer like this today for midwifery. Midwifery is so competitive so she was very surprised, especially as her 6th form is a very high performing school.
Hey!!! I’m currently studying at Keele! I’m in my first year 😊😊 let me know if you have any questions I can help you with x
Applied for Mental Health Nursing at Keele, no reply back yet but fingers crossed!!
@abbyoneill2105 good luck!!! Keele usually take their time, however they seem to make the right choices! X
Reply 48
Original post by Connor1234567AB
What were ur predicted grades? And what subjects? I have applied for keele to do law and my predictions are Distinction AB but I’ve had no response yet

Sorry for taking a while to reply! My predicted grades were AAA, with Biol Chem and Law (and a grade C maths AS). They took like a week to reply, but I think that’s cause I applied quite early. hope you’ve had a response now :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hi Sophie,

It's great to hear you're considering Keele :yep:

Myself, @04MR17 and @eruditeprincess are all current Keele students, we're happy to help if you'd like to know more about living and studying here :smile:

Hi there, I have not yet visited Keele, but I will be going to an offer holders day shortly. One thing open days/offer holder days cannot show you is what the social life/night life is like. Would be great to know about this aspect of student life at Keele?!

Original post by lewij2012
Hi there, I have not yet visited Keele, but I will be going to an offer holders day shortly. One thing open days/offer holder days cannot show you is what the social life/night life is like. Would be great to know about this aspect of student life at Keele?!

Hi Lewij,

Admittedly I don't get involved much with the nightlife side of uni so I can't give much personal insight. I do know that there are many clubs and societies that hold a variety of social events plus there are regular music nights at the student's union. There are several bars in the union and one in each hall (apart from Horwood) too.

I expect @04MR17 will be able to tell you more :smile:
Hi! I am a current student at Keele and the nightlife is great. As mentioned above, Keele hold many events in the SU, some of these are open events, however most are Keele students only! If you join societies, they hold socials, and those are great fun. The society I am in has a social every single week on a Wednesday, and these range from drinking, to themes, sometimes a sober social. So much fun :smile: There is also something called a safety bus that runs. This is a bus that takes people from campus, back to their houses, this ranges from around campus, to parts in Newcastle under Lyme. It’s a great service to take advantage of. :smile:
Has anyone been accepted for MSc Adult Nursing 2019 starting next April at Keele university? I applied since November and haven't heard anything back. I am really worried. Please help
Im a current student at Keele so feel free to ask me anything you want to know, i don't mind awnsering anything as i was in your position not long ago.
Thank you so much. I was just wondering about the MSc adult nursing admission process. I applied since Nov and haven't heard anything back. I am just very worried. Do you know when applicants usually hear back for this program? When are intervies schdsched for?
Original post by goonerwzy
Im a current student at Keele so feel free to ask me anything you want to know, i don't mind awnsering anything as i was in your position not long ago.
Hi!
I'm currently deciding what University to attend, I received an unconditional offer from Keele if i place them as my firm. I'm studying A joint honours in English and History. I was just wondering if anybody is doing a similar course, or could give me advice on what the University is like
Thanks
Original post by Peaceogie
Thank you so much. I was just wondering about the MSc adult nursing admission process. I applied since Nov and haven't heard anything back. I am just very worried. Do you know when applicants usually hear back for this program? When are intervies schdsched for?

I would imagine for your course they're waiting untilt the deadline of applications to start sending out decisions. I wouldn't be worried though yet, wait another month. Good luck though!
Thank you very much.
Has anyone been able to book an offer holder's day? I got my offer but I can't figure out if I can book the day yet
Original post by adozenwhale
Has anyone been able to book an offer holder's day? I got my offer but I can't figure out if I can book the day yet

I think Keele will send you an email inviting you to sign up for one of the days :smile:

Latest